Go to footer

Is Junky Spot still in business?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Is Junky Spot still in business?

Postby Eseme » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:41 am

I searched to see if there was another thread about this bit I did not find one. I went to Junkyspot today and the site appears not to have been updated since 2021. Are they still in business?

Where do you prefer to buy your Obitsu 1/6 scale bodies at this time if not from the Junkyspot? I am in the US, so I would prefer US-based options.

Thanks,
Eseme

(I am aware I haven't posted since before the pandemic, my living situation at present doesn't really let me do much with my dolls)
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Is Junky Spot still in business?

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:49 pm

Hard to say. Emory hasn't personally been active on FB for a while and his page for JS hasn't been updated since June. He was never really active on Twitter. There is only one item on Ebay. The site shopping cart works, but you might want to try emailing him before exchanging money.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:01 am

If he is out of business :( there is an official Obitsu store on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/42AF ... f_=ast_bln

I don't know how to search for market place sellers there but I think there used to be an official Junky Spot.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:49 am

If Junky Spot is out of business, I'm going to be said. Good memories from that site.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tam I am » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:40 am

Kattriella wrote:If Junky Spot is out of business, I'm going to be said. Good memories from that site.

Yes. He helped me buy both my small Obitsu doll bodies, and Logan's head. And sent so many nice gifts in the boxes.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Kattriella » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:39 pm

Tam I am wrote:
Kattriella wrote:If Junky Spot is out of business, I'm going to be said. Good memories from that site.

Yes. He helped me buy both my small Obitsu doll bodies, and Logan's head. And sent so many nice gifts in the boxes.

Sheen and Reini both came from Junkyspot. I looked through my emails the other day and realized how long I'd had them. Can't believe it's been so long.
Last edited by Kattriella on Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:11 am

All my Obitsu and Dollzone are from Junky Spot.

He had other things going like airsoft guns which in this day and age is probably a better job.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'