Go to footer

Doll Burnout?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Doll Burnout?

Postby Tam I am » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:31 pm

Jobee wrote:Me and hubby are turning to tabletop gaming to get our regularly scheduled social interaction. Dungeons & Dragons Saturday, Warhammer Sunday. Yep, I went from dolls to miniatures. I have a small 500 point Space Dwarf army. In pieces, in need to be painted... But I got some female heads for all my army guys, because there weren't any...

I was just telling someone about a story that a friend of mine made about a WH 40k/Transformers crossover fan character she made.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:13 am

Burnout's over. I wanna work on dolls again! Because buying fancy dresses in human scale is much more expensive, and dolls don't have to worry about their weight drastically changing over time.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:34 am

Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby maywong » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:24 am

I know the feeling. I am just starting to go through a lot of my doll stuff. Some of the stuff I am donating and other stuff I will sell.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Tam I am » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:46 pm

Jobee wrote:Burnout's over. I wanna work on dolls again! Because buying fancy dresses in human scale is much more expensive, and dolls don't have to worry about their weight drastically changing over time.

This is why I get my dresses for work. My employer makes things that work for a lot of different weight ranges. :lol:
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'