Go to footer

Monster High Generation 3

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Monster High Generation 3

Postby Tealove » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:10 pm

I love your Abbey! Actually all your dolls look really nice.

I have the Goreganizer Draculaura. She’s so cute.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Postby Stormlight » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:09 pm

I love Abby. I have one on order from a company called Entertainment Earth. She’s supposed to ship this month, but I’m hoping it waits a couple more weeks until I’m back from vacation. They also have an exclusive Lagoona for preorder, due to ship in August, so I had to get her, too.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tealove » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:56 pm

Did you get your dolls Stormlight?

I saw they are doing refreshes of the G3 girls and I know I'm going to buy the Draculaura. Well, pretty sure.

https://www.youloveit.com/dolls/3259-new-monster-high-g3-refresh-draculaura-and-clawdeen-dolls-2023.html
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Postby Stormlight » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:43 pm

I did! They both arrived safely and Abby is great! She’s taller than the other girls and really built. The stands I bought them won’t fit her because she’s so tall, so the waist grip is around her thigh instead. :lol:

The Lagoona is also very pretty and she actually came with her own stand. Her one leg fin kept falling off because the peg was bent, but I used a pair of pliers to straighten it out, and now it stays on fine.

I also just bought Amped Up Frankie. Haven’t opened her yet though.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tealove » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:26 pm

Ohh! That sounds like a nice collection. I love that Abbey doll. She's really pretty. Amped up looks awesome too. So many dolls to get excited about.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'