Go to footer

My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001)

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001)

Postby Tasuke » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:14 am

the Clunky, Clumsy Princess Ayeka Jurai, from TOYNAMI's short-lived "Tenchi Muyo!" 12in. Character Doll series,
that single-handedly inspired me to pick-up Sewing as a Hobby and a Skill;

in 2008, she was Succeeded by the 2000 TSUKUDA HOBBY "Mamotte Shugogetten!" Shaorin Shichiri,
another large, off-scaled Anime Doll that had to live with her Clumsy, dubiously-proportioned TSUKUDA Doll Body...
until the wonderful, Heaven-Sent Gift of the WorldBox AT201/203 Doll Body fell into my lap in late-2023;

in 2010 or so... i adopted my first 27cm. size OBITSU BODY-based Character doll, Mikuru Asahina from the 2006 Anime "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"
... and in 2019-ish... i got my first of a long line of 2018 OBITSU BODY 26cm. bodies to upgrade Mikuru and my other 1/6 girls with;

Finally, for Christmas of 2019... My Wife:hearts: Konomi Yuzuhara Came Home to Me; ("To Heart 2" Anime/Visual Novel, 2004/2005)

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001)

Postby Tasuke » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:31 pm

My Anime Harem... as of 1/5/24;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Re: My History with Anime Character Dolls... (Since 2001)

Postby Tasuke » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:40 pm

I Had SO wanted that book back around 2001/2002ish, as i was just catching onto, and finding myself with an affinity for such Ladies' Fashions.

never did actually get that book... Nevertheless, 20-odd years later, here i am;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'