Go to footer

Mermaid custom

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Mermaid custom

Postby Blackhk » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:37 am

Heres what I want to make [Image
Image]

I have no idea what doll would be good for her.

I have a few barbie, licca and jenny dolls.
Last edited by Blackhk on Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackhk
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Mermaid custom

Postby DollyKim » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:21 am

I think what they are trying to make is a doll of Saban's Little Mermaid. She doesn't have the type of anime face like Tasuke's dolls do, her eyes are smaller, and she has waist length or longer bright yellow hair with bangs.

As I said before what I would do is buy a Licca head or whole doll with as close to the hair style as possible. There's plenty of them online.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Mermaid custom

Postby Blackhk » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:58 pm

DollyKim wrote:I think what they are trying to make is a doll of Saban's Little Mermaid. She doesn't have the type of anime face like Tasuke's dolls do, her eyes are smaller, and she has waist length or longer bright yellow hair with bangs.

As I said before what I would do is buy a Licca head or whole doll with as close to the hair style as possible. There's plenty of them online.
I'm trying to make the original 1975 the one who dies at the end. I've got a bunch of Jenny
Blackhk
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'