Go to footer

Mini Me Dolls?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Mini Me Dolls?

Postby Jobee » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:02 pm

Have any of you made a Mini Me doll? Taken a doll from your favorite line and dressed it up to look like you IRL? I've thought about it before, but never done it. What do you think of people's Mini Me dolls? Are they fun to have? Are they useful? I know some people use pictures of their Mini Me dolls as a profile pic, or have a Mini Me doll as a stand in for themselves in Youtube videos, if they don't really want to be on camera. Any thoughts or opinions on Mini Me dolls?
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Mini Me Dolls?

Postby Kattriella » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:24 pm

I love Mini Me dolls! I plan to make one of my own eventually, but I can't find the right one . . .
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:17 am

Did a Barbie Me some years back but I'm going to switch dolls to one with more joints. Spiritually I think the Unoa sleep face is more like me, lol. I'd just need to copy some of my clothes for her.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Tam I am » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:52 am

I have a mini me! She's a Mini Mixie Q. I've also made or been gifted some digital mini mes, and some of them have been used for avatars.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'