Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:51 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:Waiting on Dollmore Mystic Kids Tara, Sea Glass Mermaid. She is "before shipping". I am in limbo...

Oh man... post LOTS of pictures when you get her please. :D
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Den » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm waiting on some doll stands, and some wig fiber so I can make my little china doll complete now that she's got a full head.
Den
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Kattriella » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:50 am

New head for my 23cm Obitsu girl should be arriving today! Please hurry, mail truck!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:08 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG~~~~~~~~~~

Happy squees. I finally put Iple's FID Dexter on payment (had a chunk of money left from vacation that returned to the doll fund). This time my grail doll is in the skintone I originally wanted and couldn't afford (real skin) and a portable size like my medium crew.

Oh and he's still named Jack, its kinda funny that he gets a tan when he is smaller (his 1/6 form seems darker than real skin). :lol: :lol: :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Exciting! I keep holding out hope Carina and Chase might make it to FID size.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Tasuke » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:20 am

got a couple of the new OBITSU 24s ordered up from HOBBY LINK JAPAN, $20ea. less shipping;

https://hlj.com/product/OBT05331

just have to wait for them to get them in stock this month,
one for my recent Sakura Kinomoto, the other for the Yuki Nagato i've had for over a year now...

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 am

Tasuke wrote:got a couple of the new OBITSU 24s ordered up from HOBBY LINK JAPAN, $20ea. less shipping;

Bought one a couple months back for my Nekomimi after she gave up her 25cm body to another doll who needs one. It has the light weight of an Obitsu. I'm just waiting for them to come out with a magnet feet version.

Did you get the hands set as well?

------------

Qrinta wrote:Exciting! I keep holding out hope Carina and Chase might make it to FID size.

Chase is quite the charming smiler(Dexter, Chase, Eric & Lee), faceup C always brings to mind Vega/Balorg/Spanish Ninja of Street Fighter. At some point it seemed to me that Chase and Luna could be male-female twins. and that Chase, Eric and Luna have family resemblance. If it weren't for Dexter spoiling everything... :lol: :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Tasuke » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:25 am

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:Did you get the hands set as well?

nope, forgot about that. one problem; neither the body nor the hand set seems to have grasping hands, which means, unless i can get the older OBITSU's grasping hands to mate to the new one,
Sakura won't be able to hold her sealing wands any longer... :(

EDIT; Praise Be; it seems the base body does indeed include basic accessories, including a pair of grasping hands;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:28 pm

PLA Pico Dragons have shipped. *Dances*
And a Luts Tiny Delf Satyress is on order. :lol:
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Qrinta wrote:PLA Pico Dragons have shipped. *Dances*
And a Luts Tiny Delf Satyress is on order. :lol:

Yay!! There be dragons!!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'