Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Much better body. She looks so cute.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:04 pm

Well I am currently waiting...on a doll to print!

Larry is printing me an MSD sized robot doll on his 3-D printer. It takes...a lot of whiles.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Nimarkiva » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:13 pm

I am waiting on a few things. Firstly, I'm waiting on an Impldoll Ives. The head is going to be part of a hybrid, since their YoSD body won't work for what I want. The head, however, will with some light modding. Then both body and head of my hybrid are going to be heavily blushed to get just the right blue tint.

Then there are two Hujoo dolls which I just ordered from Junky Spot this afternoon, to make hybrids of. One will be the shell for a character I'm going to be writing about during NaNoWriMo....it'll be interesting to have a mini version of him sitting beside me while I work this year.
Nimarkiva
i see dead dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:45 pm

victoriavictrix wrote:Well I am currently waiting...on a doll to print!

Larry is printing me an MSD sized robot doll on his 3-D printer. It takes...a lot of whiles.

Wow!!! That's awesome, VV-sama!!!! :) I can't wait to see it! I think 3D printed dolls are incredible!!!! :)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Just ordered my first Obitsu dolls from JunkySpot. Why can't I have a time machine so they can just be here now?
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:03 am

victoriavictrix wrote:Well I am currently waiting...on a doll to print!

How is it going so far? I can't wait to see it!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:30 am

My Christmas present should be arriving on Monday from DDE, but I'm not allowed to open it up or look at it. After getting hubby's approval to buy it, I put in on a two payment layaway so it wouldn't get here way before Christmas and I wouldn't be tempted to do just that. But DDE's free Black Friday shipping was too good to pass up. ImustbegoodImustbegoodImustbegood! :lol: It's a Dearmine Milk Orange Pekoe kitty - my first reall anthro!

http://www.denverdoll.com/images/dearmine/milkorangepekoe.jpg
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby werepuppy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:08 am

Okay, so it's listed as a "figure" but cloth clothing and 1/6 scale... I'mma call it a doll. This is a Christmas present my Mum ordered for me and that we hope arrives in time

The Medicom Project! BM Ankh figure

I've been wanting this since it first came out, and we found it on Mandarake at a very good price sooo... yeah. Happy Christmas to me. (I'm really hoping he doesn't get hit by a big customs fee, but considering we chose EMS as shipping option... yeah, he's probably gonna get hit.)
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Janeway » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:11 am

Waiting for the new dollzone yo Ginny. I put her on layaway throw DDE.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Waiting on Dollmore Mystic Kids Tara, Sea Glass Mermaid. She is "before shipping". I am in limbo...
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'