Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby DollyKim » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:07 am

When I do my doll sales again I know one of them is a loose EAH, blue eyed blonde with very pale skin and a red hair clip.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Jobee » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:16 pm

I am actually NOT waiting for any dolls right now. I bought an Apple White doll at the beginning of this month, and aside from two dolls I returned, I haven't bought any other dolls so far this month. I might get a Disney doll next month, I dunno, maybe, we'll see. I'm also considering jumping on the Monster High Creeproductions later this year, but I'm on the fence. If I wanna get g1 repros, I really need to jump on them when they come out, so I'm doing all my agonizing ahead of time.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tam I am » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:35 pm

Waiting for a beautiful quirky artist doll to be finished. But since I'm the one carefully following the artist's instructions (I bought the kit instead of the finished doll), it might take awhile!
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kattriella » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:23 pm

Currently waiting on a WWE Superstars Lana. I plan to swap out her hands onto another doll, assuming she's a skintone match.
Kattriella

Postby Tasuke » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:00 pm

Not sure when this Cutie originally Dropped... somehow she had slipped under my Radar entirely;

Between her Cute Outfit and Proto-Miku Hatsune Appearance... i just HAD to have her♥

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kattriella » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:23 pm

Well, I WAS waiting for some doll hair. Now I'm waiting for the seller to send a replacement, the seller is waiting for Royal Mail to compensate them for swapping the shipping label at customs, and Mr. Banks is waiting for his new suit which I received instead because Royal Mail royally screwed up.
Kattriella

Postby Jobee » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:45 am

I'm back in the Dollieh Waiting Room for a bit. I've been watching the Disney Store Princess dolls with 2 outfits, waiting for certain dolls to get back in stock. Tiana has been out of stock since November. One finally came back in stock, just one, so I figure it was a return, and I grabbed it. I hope she's in okay shape.

This was not an impulse buy at all, Tiana is on a list of Disney Princess dolls I wrote last summer. I'm pretty sure the Disney Princess line is the only line I'm collecting this year.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:05 am

Update to the package situation: The post office said that they could use the address on the inner/original shipping bag to get Mr. Banks's package where it needs to go, and the Etsy seller and I are in communication to get my items replaced.
Last edited by Kattriella on Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kattriella

Postby Tasuke » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:24 am

High Time to break down and finally add Konomi's Childhood Friend and Spiritual Big Sister, Tamaki, to my 1/6 Anime Family~

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:14 am

I have ordered a PukiPuki Ante from DDE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'