Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 am

Ordered and received another Tonner 16" doll to become a Queen Elsa doll!! I had been torn between a face sculpt (Brenda Starr) I thought would be pretty spot on for a realistic human Elsa and the one I bought a few weeks ago (Shauna---that's to ShortnCuddlyAm-san for recognizing her!), which was lovely and gorgeous but I still had nagging in the back of my head that Elsa should use the Brenda Starr sculpt! (Cute and pretty at once with a little smirk)

So, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Brenda Starr with PLATINUM BLONDE hair!!! :faints: (She's usually a redhead). She was at an excellent, below retail price, and I didn't need to reroot or wig her? Needless to say, I grabbed her and made her into an Elsa, too!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:13 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:So, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Brenda Starr with PLATINUM BLONDE hair!!! :faints: (She's usually a redhead). She was at an excellent, below retail price, and I didn't need to reroot or wig her? Needless to say, I grabbed her and made her into an Elsa, too!

Sounds like it was meant to be! :D
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:11 pm

Finally got contacted by DollKStation that my Jomee fullset is ready to ship. Now just waiting for a tracking number. Only four months later than expected. XD

And it finally shipped for real. XD Right before I leave for vacation. Of course. >_>
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:34 pm

Just saw a post that the Mini Miki from Jpop that I ordered on my birthday last October is finally in the hands of the shipper so she should be here in a couple of weeks. This is my first time doing a pre-order and I'm between amusement and dismay that I managed to produce a tiny human in less time that it took to make this doll!

EtA: Just got my USPS tracking number! Woot! Next week probably since it's coming from down under.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:15 am

Congrats, Kenaiqueen! Be sure to post some picks. I have a Mini Hope on preorder and am crossing fingers, toes and pupils that she arrived in time for Christmas!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:Congrats, Kenaiqueen! Be sure to post some picks. I have a Mini Hope on preorder and am crossing fingers, toes and pupils that she arrived in time for Christmas!

I will cross my fingers for you too since I ordered a Layla elf that came out just before Hope, so if you get yours in time for Christmas, maybe I will have mine by my birthday LOL! Incidentally, I want her to have silver hair and violet eyes, just like your avatar.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby werepuppy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:24 am

Waiting on an Azone doll. Specifically Little Witch of Wisdom. Mum had found her on an eBay search and thought she would make a nice birthday gift, but wanted to double check with me first.

Looking forward to meeting her!
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Janeway » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Waiting for dollzone 1/6 Ginny and 2 wigs.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:16 am

My Mirodoll Mika is in the US! I should get her Tuesday!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:31 am

I have a LTF Ante body arriving today. Now my daughter can have her Pong's body back! LOL
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'