Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Tasuke » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:54 am

well, the two OBITSU from HLJ were pushed back to JAN. but in the meantime, i did pick this little angel up. she has an OBITSU 27 in her skintone waiting for her when she arrives;

((TAKARA JENNY "Angel's Garden" Lillian))

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tasuke » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:08 pm

love the little kimono
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Tasuke » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:13 pm

anyone know what this means? does it mean we'll have to wait until 09/30/18 for these to come available?!?

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Tasuke wrote:anyone know what this means? does it mean we'll have to wait until 09/30/18 for these to come available?!?

Yes, that's what it seems like... I wonder if it's a typo though? Or maybe they'll change the date if they restock from Obitsu sooner? :?:

Why don't you buy them from Parabox Japan? It'll be the almost the same or maybe less expensive than HLJ (which I also love and used to buy exclusively from back in the late 90s/early 2000s for garage kits!) at Parabox due to the shipping costs, and they are already in stock, ready to ship:

https://paraboxshop.jp/goods_en_jpy_2388.html
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:29 am

So, my Dollmore Mystic Kids Sea Glass Tara Mermaid should be coming in January. And I just paid for a Dollshe Fashion Bermann in a group order! I only expected to get one doll this year, Tara, and I ended up getting five! Won one, gifted one, finally got one that was waiting in Utah for a few years, and bought two!

I wonder how long the Dollshe wait will be since he is running a huge sale?
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Kattriella » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:36 am

Does it count as doll waiting if it's stuff for the dollhouse because I've got a (still faceless due to weather) Obitsu girl waiting anxiously for her Hello Kitty and Little Twin Stars Re-Ment sets to come to decorate her room.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Chrystal » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:15 am

I am waiting for a Smart Doll Starlight. Cant wait for her to arrive.
Chrystal
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:11 am

Chrystal wrote:I am waiting for a Smart Doll Starlight. Cant wait for her to arrive.

Ooh! Lucky!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Vetinari » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:54 am

Now that owner's photos are all over the place I'm feeling more and more impatient about an ETA for the EU based retailers on my latest addition to the Marvel side of my gang...

I pre-ordered (and am fully paid up, so it really is just the impatient foot-tapping phase now) the absolutely adorable 1:1 scale Baby Groot from Hot Toys. I think he's going to be constantly getting reposed interacting mischievously with lots of RL items.

When he actually arrives that is. (The European retailers always get Hot Toys stuff months after the rest of the world... Sigh)
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'