Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:19 am

Just what the title says...I didn't see any in this forum so I decided to make one.

Basically, this is the place to talk and anticipate about dolliehs you've ordered but didn't come home yet.

I'll start....as half the forum knows, YuHao Tart was ordered Tuesday and [freakout mode] SHE SHOULD BE HERE SOMETIME AROUND TODAY OR TOMORROW IF FEDEX WORKS ON SATURDAYS!!!! [/freakout mode]

I'm already looking around for wigs and clothes that would fit her even if that might be a bad idea considering she might not turn out to be something that I didn't have in mind...but if she does get along with some of my ideas, I want her to wear frilly pink stuff!
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Lexagon » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 am

I do believe FedEx works on Saturday, or at least here they do. I've gotten many packages on Saturdays.

Mmm I'm waiting for my Mei still, she won't be around for another month or so.She's on layaway and my mom refuses to pay it off early. She wears up and down that they can't do it but I've emailed them many a times asking if it'd be okay. So, her last payment will be the 23rd of August (my birthday) and I can expect her sometimes probably in September.

I kinda was looking to get her before school started but eh, beggars can't be choosers :3
Lexagon
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Evelien » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 pm

I'm waiting for the 26th cause that's the day I'll be paying for my second 60cm Obitsu :P
(and for the 22nd because I'll finally get MP access at DoA. Grrrr.)
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:36 pm

My 11cm obitsu bomb should be arriving on Monday!!!!

And my Bygg hooves are FINALLY on their way to me from Hong Kong so I hope to see them next week.

AND I've ordered a Dragondoll Ying - but I have no clue how long that will take :( waaaaaaaa
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby DollyKim » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Waiting for- Bitty 'Bitsu, 2 Obitsu heads, ghost dog, John Lennon and Catwoman's heads, Fashion Royalty body, Spectra and Tom Comet.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Paid my down payment on my new BBB Isabella, paying the rest of her off soon as I get paid next week. She comes with a ton of extras and was only $20 more then one off JS! Plus she's NS and JS only had some WS ones and I rather would have a NS girl for once. I'm a bit freaking out because I can't totally decide on what to name her, maybe Sparrow?
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Evelien » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 pm

I think you can't decide until you've seen her in person :)
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Lol, I can't decide on a name for my YuHao Tart (yep, she arrived today! her box opening is in the 1/4 section), so she's currently being called "U". But I think she needs a girly name.
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Obitsu box here! I might be in the market for a head for my Bitty though...
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Evelien » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Congrats!

This is the second Gretel I bought btw:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... MEWAX%3AIT
But even though I love her faceup, I'll probably use the body with a new Parabox head. Too bad shipping for a Joshua head is pretty much :(
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'