Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 am

Okay, I gave in and bought a DOC Bee-A with a new girl body, face-up and a bunch of extras from off the Marketplace! She should be here Friday or Saturday! Yay!!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 am

Sigh....my Bygg hooves seem to be sitting in Hong Kong waiting to leave the post office there....either that or they haven't updated the tracking in four days which is just as likely *groan*. I want those hoofies for my grey Illusion Spirit doll!

Oh....and I just bought a tan VMF 50 from Yamato - SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It should be delivered to my brother in Japan on Friday - then it will be the endless wait for him to ship it to me.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby AlmySidaKay » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 am

Greyhaunt wrote:Sigh....my Bygg hooves seem to be sitting in Hong Kong waiting to leave the post office there....either that or they haven't updated the tracking in four days which is just as likely *groan*. I want those hoofies for my grey Illusion Spirit doll!

Oh....and I just bought a tan VMF 50 from Yamato - SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It should be delivered to my brother in Japan on Friday - then it will be the endless wait for him to ship it to me.

Geeze Grey you have all the hook ups! :p
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 pm

AlmySidaKay wrote:Geeze Grey you have all the hook ups! :p

Honestly, I wasn't sure my brother would let me do it - he's been a bit of a jerk in the past when I've asked for small favors like this. I suspect it's not something I'm going to get to do often but that's fine - if I can get this obitsu, I'll be happy :)
Greyhaunt

Postby Lexagon » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Ahhh tomorrow my mom pays the 2nd payment on my birthday RS Mei...
Maybe since we have some extra money she'll finish paying it off..

If not I'm waiting until at least September-ish before I'll actually be abe to play with her D:
Lexagon
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby AlmySidaKay » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 pm

I get to pay off my Sparrow (aka BBB Isabella) tomorrow and have her home some time next week! :D
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Lexagon » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm

That's such a cute name, Sparrow! Isabella is such a cute sculpt, I almost bought her instead of Bei but I'm a sucker for elf ears :3
Lexagon
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:09 am

GreyHaunt, don't discount the fact that the good ole US Custom's is causing the problem. I've only bought direct from an overseas manufacturer once (without problem), but the one doll I bought from an individual in Spain took a month and a half to arrive because it sat in Customs, unopened and untouched apparently, for 5 weeks. :evil:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:14 am

Oh, and I just unpacked my DOC Bee-A that I bought off the MP. She's adorable, as I hoped. Unfortunately, most of the accessories that came with her are barely worth keeping, including all three wigs . . . and she needs restringing and cleaning.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 am

Kirahfaye wrote:GreyHaunt, don't discount the fact that the good ole US Custom's is causing the problem. I've only bought direct from an overseas manufacturer once (without problem), but the one doll I bought from an individual in Spain took a month and a half to arrive because it sat in Customs, unopened and untouched apparently, for 5 weeks. :evil:

Well, according to the tracking it hasn't even left Hong Kong yet -so the problem seems to be there :( But yea, I've had one stuck in customs before and it soooooo sucks ;p
Greyhaunt

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'