Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Misheru » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Waiting on Volks Airy & Neris to arrive. I know they have landed in LA. Just waiting for Volks USA to get things together and ship out. *sigh*

Also, the new Dolpa in Kobe is happening at the end of the month and I am dying for Akira with her sweet little cat mouth. Volks causes me so much trouble. :lol:
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
~ The *M* share of the H&M House of Vinyl ~
Misheru
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby landwhale » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm

omg!!! you got em? congrats.....I like the dd's but I want them to have better posing abilities first. I would get a dd head to go on an Obitsu if i could get the Alna head.
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby llorcalon » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm

My obitsu mini dolly body should be arriving from hong kong this week.
I hope
llorcalon
i see dead dolliehs

Postby paladinari » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm waiting for a tan RS Song which my boyfriend and two guy friends purchased for me as my birthday gift from Denver Doll Emporium. He's... somewhere in transit, sailing, sailing over the Pacific. I hope. Little Ari is very suspicious of this doll I keep referring to (lovingly) as "boy toy".

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby Misheru » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 am

landwhale wrote:omg!!! you got em? congrats.....I like the dd's but I want them to have better posing abilities first. I would get a dd head to go on an Obitsu if i could get the Alna head.

Thanks. Yeah, IMpatiently waiting on the girls. That is the bad side to the US lottery...the wait. :)

I know what you mean about Alna. I was thrilled when I got the WC version of her because I was heartbroken I missed out on her original one (which I would still love). But I am very partial to the Dynamite body even if it isn't the best poser. It is awesome. :D

I am waiting to see about the DD3 body and the DDS as well, but if I miss out on Akira...then Airy's head is going on a 50cm Obitsu to be my Kona-chan. :lol:

Actually my favorite hybrid is an Obitsu head on a DDII body. I will have to posts pics of Chizuru soon. :D
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
Misheru

Postby llorcalon » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Obitsu body arrived today - KALLOO KALLAY!
.....i'll get my vorpal sword.
llorcalon
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Chaye » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 am

My BBB Mei was just marked as out for delivery! She should be here around 10am! -stands at door excitedly-
Chaye
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby 1/6andtinylover » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Chaye wrote:My BBB Mei was just marked as out for delivery! She should be here around 10am! -stands at door excitedly-

LOL, when I got my first BJD, I did a screal thing while getting her box. Poor FEDEX guy was probably scared.
The ever growing wishlist: Hujoo Dana, Obitsu 40, and an army of other Obitsus with anime style heads.
The more expensive end of my wishtlist: Limhwa Half Elf and Elfdoll Soah, my dream dolls.
Dolls @ home: Elodie Tarte (YuHao Tart)
1/6andtinylover
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Chaye » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:38 pm

1/6andtinylover wrote:
Chaye wrote:My BBB Mei was just marked as out for delivery! She should be here around 10am! -stands at door excitedly-

LOL, when I got my first BJD, I did a screal thing while getting her box. Poor FEDEX guy was probably scared.

xD! my UPS guys knows me so when he saw me fidgeting when he brought her in he asked me what she was xD it was really funny. I keep hugging her box, but I don't want to open it yet cause i'm at work and she'll get dirty!

HAPPY DAY
Chaye
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Misheru » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:15 am

For all of Highlander's "Obitsuing"...HE got the first shipping notice from Volks. *sigh* His DD will be here before mine (Mon or Tues).

Oh, well. That is okay. :) Good things come to those who wait. I am remaking mine into another character anyway and I don't have all of my ducks in a row. hee hee
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
Misheru

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'