Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby werepuppy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:53 am

@Vetinari: I hope the EU release date comes sooner then for you!

I'm waiting on my first Momoko! Black Riding Hood - she gave me a serious Addams Family vibe, so in my collection she will be Ophelia Frump Jr. Daughter of Morticia's sister, and cousin to Wednesday. I'm looking forward to posing the two cousins together, and taking some nice photographs. Hopefully.
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Squeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I paid off the last layaway payment for Jack's Mini-me(FID Dexter). Hopefully Jack with his record of of being the Christmas doll twice could (three if you count his early Dec !/6 self) would be able to make it to my birthday party. I kinda hoping to avoid the Lunar New Year rush.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby kiki-chan78 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Currently waiting for USPS to cough up the package with my revamped Fairy. ^____^
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:42 am

Jack's mini-me just sent his shipping notice. I'm curious if he's able to hit the birthday month. I could delay picking him up from the post office but I'm not keen to do that. :lol: :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Vetinari » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:42 pm

@werepuppy Thanks! Hee! I'm being a wee bit impatient, but he's adorable and the owner photos are glorious. :mrgreen:

Gah speaking of nervously twiddling thumbs in the dollieh waiting rooms... Just put down the first Layaway payment for my current Resinsoul order. Which includes a body for a floating head, and... Gang - the very first doll I decided that I would eventually buy, albeit several years late at this point! :lol: I got around to him eventually.

(Resinsoul's website inherently makes me incredibly nervous... With its distinct lack of clarity. Um as far as I understood it, Layaways are OK so long as you clearly include the order number in each payment? I hadn't been planning to do a Layaway, however the checkout auto filled the option, and I took it since it would be easier on the wallet.)
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Qrinta » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Got my shipping notice! Angel Ashes dragons are on their way! *Dances*
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Janeway » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:52 pm

I am waiting for......

Obitsu 40cm body
Volks #10 head, MDD3 M Bust and a outfit
MSD shoes
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:05 pm

I am waiting on.......

A Kaye Wiggs Laryssa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I'm excited about it or anything.

I mean, she's only my one other grail doll!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby werepuppy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:54 am

Kind of surprised to be posting again this soon but my saving went a lot faster than usual...

Ordered my second (and likely last unless one really, really strikes me) Momoko! It's this, and she will be the other cousin of Wednesday and Ophelia - well, one of them, the Addamses are a large extended family. Got a feeling I'm going to be hit hard by customs for this one. Kind of hoping the feeling is wrong but UK customs are a weird beast.
werepuppy

Postby maywong » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:26 pm

I am waiting for my Mattel "A Wrinkle in Time" dolls.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'