Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:28 pm

(hate to double post :o )
Through email, Mirodoll told me that they were going to send out my order "today" (meaning Saturday when they emailed). I haven't received a shipping notice and my order status hasn't changed. Anyone know if that's typical? Should I send them an email?
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Dark Angel wrote:(hate to double post :o )
Through email, Mirodoll told me that they were going to send out my order "today" (meaning Saturday when they emailed). I haven't received a shipping notice and my order status hasn't changed. Anyone know if that's typical? Should I send them an email?

My recent order they were off by a week. They told me they'd ship 'this week' but it actually shipped 'next week' from their email, so it may be the same for yours. I know how hard it is to catch up once you're backlogged and I think they were backlogged 3 times (first, Lunar New Year, then a death in their family, and then they had to make new moulds) so I know they are working behind schedule. :)

But sure! Go ahead and email them and ask if they shipped out your order as promised. :)
They will definitely send----they just might be a bit late. ^^;;

Good luck!!!!! :)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Thanks for replying. :D

I'll give them the rest of the day to see if my order updates and if not I'll send an email tomorrow.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby Stormlight » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Sometimes they like to surprise you?

I just recently made a clothing order from Luts, and for a week there was no change in my order status. Imagine my surprise when I come home to find a pink slip saying I had a package waiting for me at the post office.

As far as I know, Luts STILL hasn't changed my order status to shipped. :lol:
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 am

Stormlight wrote:Sometimes they like to surprise you?

I just recently made a clothing order from Luts, and for a week there was no change in my order status. Imagine my surprise when I come home to find a pink slip saying I had a package waiting for me at the post office.

As far as I know, Luts STILL hasn't changed my order status to shipped. :lol:

It took 2 months after I got my Dollshe Hound for them to update my order status :lol:
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:30 pm

:lol: I just got my shipping notice from Mirodoll. I figured they'd do it today. They said that my package should be here in about 2 days. That's awful fast. (Not that I'm complaining)

And the Dollmore group order I participated in also shipped out. It's been a good week!
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:54 pm

......I caved...... In the name of countering one potential shell for Helen, I ended up buying two dolls(24cm and 50cm obi)..... By the time those arrive I would have a Helen on six of my sub teams(plushies, 23-25cm neemobitsu, 27cm, anthro, 1/3 and now obi50).
And here I was hoping for a Dear mine/Catish doll Msd or Piconeemo version. Well she still have three more slots that she can fill.

Would it still be considered as new doll if 24cm is for my Parabox neko(she gave her 25cm body to Kula after Kula suffered some damage) and the obi50 is Megu-Chun's replacement body and her old body goes to obi50 size Helen. :lol:

edit*
The shells are making their way home. I need to find a spare wig for obi50 Helen, her default wig hasn't arrive yet.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Vetinari » Thu May 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Waiting on a replacement 11cm Obitsu body for this particular head (his old body has long-since been stolen by one of the triplets):

That particular style is still somewhat beyond me, but at least (for once) the end result vaguely resembles the idea I had for the face-up... (If you guys remember this head I think it's been through at least four repaints, each one as dire as the last :lol: I'm honestly impressed that the vinyl has held up so well. This little guy has been Snape, a teeny Version of His Lordship (twice over), and a random grumpy guy... Now he's supposed to be Tony Stark)
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu May 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Vetinari wrote:Waiting on a replacement 11cm Obitsu body for this particular head (his old body has long-since been stolen by one of the triplets):

That particular style is still somewhat beyond me, but at least (for once) the end result vaguely resembles the idea I had for the face-up... (If you guys remember this head I think it's been through at least four repaints, each one as dire as the last :lol: I'm honestly impressed that the vinyl has held up so well. This little guy has been Snape, a teeny Version of His Lordship (twice over), and a random grumpy guy... Now he's supposed to be Tony Stark)

He's so cute!! I can see Iron Man in him easily!!! :) Adorable!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Vetinari » Sat May 06, 2017 5:56 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:He's so cute!! I can see Iron Man in him easily!!! :) Adorable!

Thank you! :D That means a lot coming from someone with your talents! (Of course looking at that photo all I can see is what didn't work out, though he looks better in person, the camera does like to highlight all the flaws you can't see with the naked eye.)

(He's probably going to steal bits of armour from one of my older small Iron Man figures - it's fairly outdated, and needs a bit of a touch-up anyway because it's from an infamous batch that went a bit wrong, so was pinkish red to begin with and only faded further with time. But gloriously it's constructed in a way that's more or less compatible with Obitus :twisted: )
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'