Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Qrinta » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:30 pm

My Iplehouse order shipped! <3 JID Leona in SR skin is on her way. ^_^
Now if only the Doll Chateau Spider Sheep would start shipping. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Qrinta wrote:My Iplehouse order shipped! <3 JID Leona in SR skin is on her way. ^_^
Now if only the Doll Chateau Spider Sheep would start shipping. XD

Congrats! That's always exciting. :D
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:50 pm

The Spider Sheep have shipped! *Dances*

Also my Aunt's Terre dragon from Aileen Dolls has finally shipped. I left them a note asking why I'd only received half of my order (I received the first dragon almost a month ago) and they were quick to respond and ship it out. ^__^

So now we just have to wait on the Pico Lapis dragons and then all my dollieh orders will be complete.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Finally!!! My MiroDoll order from Jan 31 just shipped today! (Apr 4)

I actually want the tall boots most of all from the package! (Even more than the bjds in the box with them!) My Hans is demanding his boots! He's been barefoot the past 2 weeks since he was finished! :laughs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby zirconmermaid » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:52 pm

I am stalking the post! Three heads coming in, Lady Penelope, Tin Tin, and Steve Zodiak. Squee! Technically they are puppet heads, but Penny and Tin Tin will be visiting dolls. The first two are from Thunderbirds, and the last is from Fireball XL5. He is actually for my husband. Nothing like getting a piece of your childhood!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby K2! » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:55 am

zirconmermaid wrote:I am stalking the post! Three heads coming in, Lady Penelope, Tin Tin, and Steve Zodiak. Squee! Technically they are puppet heads, but Penny and Tin Tin will be visiting dolls. The first two are from Thunderbirds, and the last is from Fireball XL5. He is actually for my husband. Nothing like getting a piece of your childhood!

Are these reproductions?
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:07 am

K2! wrote:
zirconmermaid wrote:I am stalking the post! Three heads coming in, Lady Penelope, Tin Tin, and Steve Zodiak. Squee! Technically they are puppet heads, but Penny and Tin Tin will be visiting dolls. The first two are from Thunderbirds, and the last is from Fireball XL5. He is actually for my husband. Nothing like getting a piece of your childhood!

Are these reproductions?

Yes, the seller is actually licensed by the copyright holders to reproduce the puppets. They are casts of the originals. Lady Penelope needs to visit Hazel for tea! There was an original for sale recently of Penny, but I don't have £25,000.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby K2! » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:10 am

zirconmermaid wrote:Yes, the seller is actually licensed by the copyright holders to reproduce the puppets. They are casts of the originals. Lady Penelope needs to visit Hazel for tea! There was an original for sale recently of Penny, but I don't have £25,000.

Very cool! What scale are they? Will they just pop on a 1/3 or 1/4 scale BJD body?
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:47 pm

K2! wrote:
zirconmermaid wrote:Yes, the seller is actually licensed by the copyright holders to reproduce the puppets. They are casts of the originals. Lady Penelope needs to visit Hazel for tea! There was an original for sale recently of Penny, but I don't have £25,000.

Very cool! What scale are they? Will they just pop on a 1/3 or 1/4 scale BJD body?

The originals were 20-22 inches, and they take an 8-9 wig, but the eyes are 24mm. They should work on an SD body, possibly with some work.
It's all about Hazel!

zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 am

My order from Mirodoll is almost ready to ship a month later. That's not a bad waiting time. They said that they've finished making the doll/doll parts but now the shoes I wanted are out of stock. Why wouldn't they put them aside for me since I've already paid for them???

They asked if I would choose a different pair but really, I wanted those shoes. It's kind of why I picked them. Luckily, they did have a pair of boots I was eyeing so I didn't make a fuss about it but.... really? Seems strange. And, I just looked and the shoes don't say that they are out of stock on the website. Why wouldn't they mention that they're out?

Also I have a doll coming from the Junky Spot. A Mystic Kids Lawrence. I paid almost $30 in shipping and it's taking him over a week to get to me. :roll: Why?! Ugh.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'