Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Stormlight » Fri May 26, 2023 10:48 am

There’s a site called Dragons and Beasties that has the cutest dragon (and beasty) merchandise. Figures and pins and such. I’d always been able to resist but on Facebook I kept seeing an add for a large Zen plush dragon, which is all black with colorful scales, and he was so cute I just had to get him. While I was at it, I ordered a vinyl figure of him, too. He can chill out with my other vinyls I’ve been collecting recently. :mrgreen:

I’m also waiting on a Fairyland F65 Rozen fullset, which I just paid off. I expect another two month wait though. Hoping by July he’ll arrive at DDE to be shipped.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat May 27, 2023 7:39 am

I think I saw a IG video from them, showing a "dice dragon" being made. Very cute if so.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Jobee » Mon May 29, 2023 4:59 pm

I scored my Abbey Bominable preorder! Now to impatiently wait until she arrives, and pray she doesn't have eye wonk. Mattel's QA team is doing a great job so far, I haven't gotten a single eye wonk doll from g3 yet.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon May 29, 2023 5:39 pm

Jobee wrote:I scored my Abbey Bominable preorder! Now to impatiently wait until she arrives, and pray she doesn't have eye wonk. Mattel's QA team is doing a great job so far, I haven't gotten a single eye wonk doll from g3 yet.

Congrats! Please post a pic when you get her. She was my fave of all my MH dolls. I think it was all the winter themed stuff LOL!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Jobee » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:19 pm

I'm so bummed. My Abbey Bominable delivery got indefinitely delayed. They tried to cancel my order, but I stopped them from doing it. I still want the doll!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Jobee » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:20 am

Now I'm waiting for two FailFix dolls to come from Ebay, Kawaii Qtee and Loves Glam. I always buy my dolls on Friday, because it's pay day, but they never ship until Monday or later, because Ebay sellers like having weekends off. I can't really hold it against them, I want weekends off too. Still, I check for shipping updates every few hours even though I know they won't progress until Monday or later.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby kenaiqueen » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:31 pm

Jobee wrote:Now I'm waiting for two FailFix dolls to come from Ebay, Kawaii Qtee and Loves Glam. I always buy my dolls on Friday, because it's pay day, but they never ship until Monday or later, because Ebay sellers like having weekends off. I can't really hold it against them, I want weekends off too. Still, I check for shipping updates every few hours even though I know they won't progress until Monday or later.

Part of that might be that their post office isn't open on the weekends. Ours is open for a few early hours on Saturday, but I usually have to wait til Monday to mail.

I didn't care for the failfix dolls when they came out, but I've since regretted not getting them when they went on clearance at Wallys. I'm still waiting for Amazon to send my next white-haired Rainbow High doll. Seems like it was 2 weeks before they shipped, but now it's more like 3 weeks.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Tam I am » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:40 pm

kenaiqueen wrote:
Jobee wrote:Now I'm waiting for two FailFix dolls to come from Ebay, Kawaii Qtee and Loves Glam. I always buy my dolls on Friday, because it's pay day, but they never ship until Monday or later, because Ebay sellers like having weekends off. I can't really hold it against them, I want weekends off too. Still, I check for shipping updates every few hours even though I know they won't progress until Monday or later.

Part of that might be that their post office isn't open on the weekends. Ours is open for a few early hours on Saturday, but I usually have to wait til Monday to mail.

I didn't care for the failfix dolls when they came out, but I've since regretted not getting them when they went on clearance at Wallys. I'm still waiting for Amazon to send my next white-haired Rainbow High doll. Seems like it was 2 weeks before they shipped, but now it's more like 3 weeks.

also regretting not getting any Failfix. One in particular (the one with the smirk) is very cute.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:11 am

They're still pretty easy to find. I ordered 3 last week, and 3 today for next week. The only thing I can't afford right now is Glamour Girl's horse, because it's only available from the UK for some reason, and shipping from the UK is murder nowadays. So Glamour Girl is getting a repurposed My Little Pony instead.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:14 pm

Ordered the exclusive Track Suit Ken/Simu Liu doll and the petite curvy curly blond-haired Looks girl from Mattel. I think that's my 4th or 5th curvy Barbie.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'