Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Kattriella » Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:53 pm

I'm waiting for some heads to arrive in the mail. Shipping from overseas is so slow. QuQ
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:49 am

I'm waiting for the rest of the FailFix dolls and FailFix pets. I have half of them now, Kawaii Qtee's kitty is coming early today, the rest should show up tomorrow. I managed to get Glamour Pony afterall, she cost twice as much, but still less than shipping from the UK.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:46 am

In double PACKAGE! mode today. My first non Barbie from Amazon actual ball jointed doll since 2017- A Unoa Lusis with two face plates and Akubi/yawn face!

Of course being at the main post office and 'delivered by 9pm' means tomorrow, day after that lol. I could live next to the carrier and it would still have to go out to a hub an hour away before coming back out here.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby LamiaNymph » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:24 am

I have a Medicom RAH Jolyne On the way from Japan. She will probably be here next month. I got her for a fraction of what she usually goes for. And I am really excited to see her in person.
…☆Anime Dollyholic☆…
LamiaNymph
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Jobee » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:22 am

Today, I'm expecting a used Poppy Rowan to arrive from Ebay. I'm getting her from a collector, so she has all her accessories and is in great shape.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:10 pm

I already had ordered the Dojo Mojo Ken from Mattel Creations in hopes it would show up for Christmas, but still no ship date from them. So I pre-ordered the Disney Aurora too. Maybe they will both show up under the tree.

I'm also waiting for a set of the Disney 11" ILY4Ever Holiday dolls, 2 girls and a boy doll in holiday outfits. I got a Disney gift card from a friend for my birthday and they were $10 off, so it helped to pay for them. They should be here next week.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:07 pm

Don't know if it counts, but I'm desperately waiting for a Vex'ahlia Funko Pop to arrive. Vax'ildan arrived today and immediately went into a hard acrylic case and went on the shelf with my four currently owned Yu Yu Hakusho Funko Pops.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby LamiaNymph » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:57 am

My Nikaido 1/6 doll by Threezero finally reached my country. So she should be here any day now.
I shipped her with surface (like usual) so it took quite a while for her to get here. Super exited to see her in person! She will be my first Threezero figure.
…☆Anime Dollyholic☆…
LamiaNymph
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tasuke » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:49 am

"Vintage" 1996 TSUKUDA HOBBY "Sakura Wars" Sakura Shinguji... that should be showing up today;

this would be my second copy of this particular Character Doll... the first i had picked up used - loose/no accs. back around 2007 or so.

i will be stripping this one out entirely... for the immediate benefit of my TSUKUDA HOBBY/WorldBox hybrid "Mamotte Shugogetten!" Shaorin;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Jobee » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:44 pm

Hubby bought me 4 BFF dolls for Christmas, but I can't open them until Christmas... They're in my house, I know they are, I can't touch them for a month.... Oh, the Holidays... But that's okay, I bought him an army tank for his little Warhammer guys, and he can't have that until Christmas either!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'