Go to footer

suggestions for an immature MSD girl body?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

suggestions for an immature MSD girl body?

Postby tirsden » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:57 pm

I already know I love DZ's boy body, so the most obvious answer is "sand off the boybits and now it's a girl" but I'm a bit worried about girl MSD clothes fitting. That's all a game of measurements anyways, though advice on that matter as well would be helpful - do your girly boy MSDs have trouble fitting girl dresses or is that not usually an issue?

As to the main question, is there a company or several that put forth a specifically-girl MSD body that isn't an uh, lady with a chest to show it? XD I know it's also possible to sand the chest off a girl but that is going beyond my skill level and tools available (currently anyways, probably for a while ^^;; ).

I'm asking because I want to shell a child version of my character Shane at MSD scale to go with my SD gang and the other MSD kids (or vampires who look like kids, as is the case of Jareth and will also be the case with Shane). Head sculpt itself is still an uncertainty, so far I've liked Elfdoll Amy, DZ Lola, and DZ Elsa as possibilities but she's proving a challenge to shell. So at this point it's less a resin matching issue and more "is this kind of girl body even out there?"
tirsden
i see dead dolliehs

Re: suggestions for an immature MSD girl body?

Postby Glace Leau » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:54 pm

I don't really like dresses so I can't speak for that, but from the dolls I've encountered, my favorite immature 40cm girl's body is the Dollmore Kid body. She's on the thinner side of immature MSDs and has a lovely shape, not blocky like a lot of them and nice to pose. I've also handled the older-style DoD body (Bee-A's) and she's fine. I think that a lot of companies have been switching over to mature bodies, but around when I bought my Dollmore they were the exception and not the rule, so I imagine that you could surf around and find a good deal on an older doll.
Where did all these 1/6s come from?!
Glace Leau
i see dead dolliehs

Postby tirsden » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Ooh thanks, I'll pop over to Dollmore and poke around, ironically the more I look at Elsa (just saw her today actually) the more I'm thinking it's finally Shane. O.o And the "boy" hybrid for the right chest would be easy then, just have to go with the sanding option for downstairs bizzniss. XD
tirsden
i see dead dolliehs

Postby OkamiKodomo » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Have you considered a ResinSoul immature bust girl? She's a very elegant sculpt. Vorelvaeri is a Wu head on the immature bust body.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby kiki-chan78 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:25 pm

What about a Luts Kid Delf Girl? They've also got several really cute girl sculpts. ^__^

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 pm

I was also going to recommend the immature RS/BBB bodies. Very lovely and not terribly expensive either - and less emotionally painful than sanding off some poor boy's bits.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby kittyasauras » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:56 am

Take a look at the DikaDoll female bodies, they are very immature and pre-teen like.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Janeway » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 am

What about a Obitsu 40cm there flat chested.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:49 am

You can even get the lovely double jointed body on the immature bust now with the Li body, when it comes to BBB/RS. :D
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby DollyKim » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:00 am

If it helps here's a Dollzone mini girl next to a boy.

For measurements they're very close, if it fits him it'll fit her, she just needs a bit of tailoring for a more flattering fit. Her bust isn't all that big and could be hidden under the right top.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'