Go to footer

suggestions for an immature MSD girl body?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: suggestions for an immature MSD girl body?

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:46 am

I second the Kid Delf immature girl body. After I purchased my DOC girl, I decided I needed a more immature looking girl for my character and found a KD on the MP. I adore her! She has the body of about an 11 year old - slight breast development but still basically flat.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: suggestions for an immature MSD girl body?

Postby tirsden » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 am

*surfs madly* Hmm well at first I thought the bodies listed with Dikadoll Bonnie were both genders but nope, those are boys. O.o;; The girl body won't work either as the character is so young there literally wouldn't be anything there. ^^;; Bonnie might work for the head, then it'd be a resin-matching game or a gender-swap if Dika does them. Kid Delf has some sculpt possibilities but nothing that grabs me and there's too much going on in the chest too. I'm not worried about sanding boybits off, as the body would be a girl in my head anyways and it's just a necessary transition to complete the doll. ^^;;

Thank you everyone for the suggestions, and thank you DollyKim for the comparison, that is super-helpful! I do at least have NS resin at home between BBB/RS and DZ, so if I decide to go on with a DZ Elsa NPS head, it might work with a BBB NS immature body although my brain is still going "eeeehhh still too much chest!" lol sigh. Hmmhmm. The nice thing is this is not a rush shelling, so I have time to think. Still tempted to plan a guybody-to-girl mod with DZ's Elsa. XD
tirsden
i see dead dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'