Go to footer

Alice's collections question

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Alice's collections question

Postby quidam » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 pm

I've been looking all over their site and can't locate an answer: what is the one dollar page that you can purchase? Do they just send you something randomly? I can't find any explanation for it.
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Alice's collections question

Postby landwhale » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:26 pm

That used to be part of their event where if you bought more than $100 you could add eyes or something for $1. (only works once per order.) But they aren't running that event anymore so that page is pretty much void. They might do it again in the future tho.
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Sixoclock » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 am

The way I did it is you go to this page:

http://www.alicescollections.com/one-do ... ?cPath=161

And add the dollar item that it shows to your cart. This will basically just add $1 to your cart- nothing else. Then in the notes area of your order, indicate what item you were looking to use for that $ and link to the item, give item number etc. I also sent them an email explaining which dollar items I wanted after I placed my order and was sure t include my order number - just to be extra sure.

You can also get to this page by looking at the bottom of the menu on the left and clicking on the link that says USD1.

Hope that helps!
Last edited by Sixoclock on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby quidam » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Thanks for the information!
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Sixoclock » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 am

You are very welcome!

I also wanted to add that I was able toget a $1 item for every $100 that I spent-- so you may want to double check with them on that just to be sure!
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'