Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby Dark Angel » Thu May 25, 2017 5:14 pm

Those Griffins are super cute! But I think I like the dragons better.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Tasuke » Sat May 27, 2017 8:18 am

i'm hoping to afford this TAKARA Jenny/Licca "Liccarize" Cardcaptor Sakura, -with separately sold extra costume- due late-August.

i've got both the doll and her extra costume pre-ordered at "AmiAmi" it's just a matter now of saving for the next couple/three months, no problem~

i'll likely be having wait some months to come before i can get her the OBITSU she deserves, but that will come in time, and it'll be well worth the wait...

hopefully, her head will be sized to mate well with that brand new OBITSU 24cm. sculpt. Here's Hoping...

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Janeway » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:09 pm

I would like to put a obitsu Ai-chan head on a 40cm body. Not who she would be.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:47 pm

SQUEEEEE~~~~~

Should I be surprise that after 50cm Obitsu-Helen(her nickname at the moment is Medium!Helen) show up, a certain badass hombre goes 49.5cm. Okay so I'm partial to the 50cm height range, blame Megu-Chun for that.

So Iplehouse shrunk Dexter from a hefty 68cm to the FID 49.5cm range. That means I can totally bring him places that I can't lug his current giant self to and that he can go on the tripod for mid level shoots and be a scale double for himself. :D :D :D
Headwise he might not be in line with my vinyl girls but it puts him in line with my ultra quiet Vito Rail who needs a male friend to annoy him(if 1/6 Jack ain't already doing so to his 1/6 counterpart).

This totally completes my Runt Quartet/Unit. Now I have to decide if I want to go Real skin this round and if I can wait till Nov-Dec so that I can get a few more pieces of clothing. Not sure if he'll be clean shaven this round, since its a case of Thomas Raith(Type A faceup) vs Naked Snake faceup wise (Helen prefers clean shaven, something about that chin/jawline)

And yeah this Helen

Oh yeah, how long does nekomimi season last? I've been coming across cat type (anthro/fea/cosplays) dolls for the past three months. And each is cuter than the other. And now Soom has a 1/6 puss in boots.
Current count of cats that came meowing by since March
Sahra a la Meow x 5
Soom Post MD Cheshire x 1
Volks SDC Renee Cat x 1
Soom Puss in Boots x 1
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Kitties everywhere! <3

That's awesome! I'm holding out hope that Carina and Chase will make it to FID size. I love their sculpts but EID is way too big for me.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Vetinari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Thinking of finally giving in and picking up a Made to Move victim to behead... Only problem is I've got no idea which one would be a vague skintone match. It's looking like possibly Orange Top made to move might be the one to go for?

(The heads in question? Modern Circle Babs with tan skin and orange hair, and good old hula barbie)
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Okay, these kitties are tempting me right now. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:33 am

The only temptation I have at the moment is to sell one or two of my dolls ..... would that be reverse-temptation? :lol:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Mary Kathryn » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:12 am

Maybe. I'm having the same reverse temptation. I'm about to obliterate the majority of my Monster High collection. They don't do it for me any more and I'm running out of space. :lol:
Mary Kathryn

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:51 pm

New Pico Dragon is coming! No release date yet but I'm excited to have a mini-me for Seed. Seems like there may be some Pico Violets floating around again as well.

Edit: Release date is August 5th! ^__^

And the Pico Violets are a build yourself kit.
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'