Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:26 am

Scrap that, it got sold :(

However I AM enquiring about a Momocolor Bonnie! I really really really hope I get her, otherwise it will be the 3rd sale that's fallen through this week >_<
PopularFizzyDrink
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:29 am

Sorry for the spamming but.. YES! I just bought her! Momocolor Bonnie will be in the post soon! :D I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!
PopularFizzyDrink
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby TatsuKitty » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

gave into temptation and bought a migidoll Jina head. SO EXCITED
TatsuKitty
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 am

Officially wanna make a Cam doll now (Unwholly character) he's just too cute...I'm gonna need a lot of different slim Obitsu parts more paint and a multi-colored wig... (I say parts because his character is mismashed skin tones. Think frankenstein.)
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby coloredimage » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:09 pm

I can take two things off my list from before! I managed to get Sinjin some nice green hair that just showed up today, and though I haven't gotten them yet, I bought Jack some eyes!

I got another head (Luts Wintery '08) who will be Basil. Thankfully I already had his wig here and the eyes he came with are amazingly pretty and perfect with his wig. Now I just need his body.
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:55 am

Little Apple Dolls....So creepy but so freaking adorable...If it wasn't for the factor of no joints...Ah hell I still want one!
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:13 am

Fairyland just HAD to go and release a 60cm line. And an El. Like a Delf but with MAHD POSING SKILLZ! :o Only they also released a Karsh and I think I actually like him better than El! (Although he'd make a pretty awesome punk girl, too).

But I also want Chloe, who would be amazing as Karsh's sister. A twin, perhaps? Although I already HAVE a brother/sister twin pair, but they're minis and they're elves so...

But Karsh would totally be the cliche punk boy, and Chloe just screams cliche Loli girl to me. I've been dying for a Miyu for that reason, but she's been hard to find. Chloe would make an excellent replacement for that. :lol:

Durnit, Fairyland! Why don't I just give 'em my soul while I'm at it? Pretty much every doll I want comes from that company! :lol:
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby coloredimage » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 am

I like to pretend Fairyland doesn't exist, for that reason lol. I'm so tempted to get one of their bodies for Jack
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Postby magkelly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:38 pm

I really want a BJD, at least 16" of some kind. Actually I want a pair, a boy and a girl. That's it. Tonner's new collection isn't doing much for me and I'm not seeing much else from anyone else that's grabbing me this year. I'm ready to get something like them, but a single pair is the most realistic goal for me as I can't really afford to get too much into collecting BJD's. I'll probably end up getting an American made BJD or used ones just to be able to afford to go there. Most of the Asian ones are simply beyond the limits of my wallet. But I want to get a pair someday. Something in the 15-20" range. Big enough so that making clothes for them is easier but not so big that I can't afford them. They have to be fairly adult looking dolls though. Late teens would be okay but I'd actually prefer not to have BJD's that look too much like younger kids. I'm more into fashion dolls so more adult faces are better for me. I love the Iplehouse dolls but I could never afford one...

These I would love...

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2508

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2165

But $600 a pop? Only if I won the lotto, sigh....
magkelly
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby kurosu.chan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:08 pm

magkelly wrote:I really want a BJD, at least 16" of some kind. Actually I want a pair, a boy and a girl. That's it. Tonner's new collection isn't doing much for me and I'm not seeing much else from anyone else that's grabbing me this year. I'm ready to get something like them, but a single pair is the most realistic goal for me as I can't really afford to get too much into collecting BJD's. I'll probably end up getting an American made BJD or used ones just to be able to afford to go there. Most of the Asian ones are simply beyond the limits of my wallet. But I want to get a pair someday. Something in the 15-20" range. Big enough so that making clothes for them is easier but not so big that I can't afford them. They have to be fairly adult looking dolls though. Late teens would be okay but I'd actually prefer not to have BJD's that look too much like younger kids. I'm more into fashion dolls so more adult faces are better for me. I love the Iplehouse dolls but I could never afford one...

These I would love...

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2508

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2165

But $600 a pop? Only if I won the lotto, sigh....

I really hope you know about ResinSoul...and don't forget JunkySpot! Faceups and mods can go along way, so don't forget that just because it isn't a Dexter, doesn't mean it can't look darn good ;)
kurosu.chan
the walls have dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'