Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby Kattriella » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:53 pm

You don't have to explain why you need 6 catgirl waitresses. You just DO.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:25 am

Is that the Tokyo Mew Mew Power cat girls? I know of it but we'll just say Sailor Mon was the last anime I got in to.

@ Kattriella What you do is make the bigger toy chest, no, room that you've always deserved. As the eldest daughter who was forced in to many situations beyond my pay grade while many of my toys were ruined or disappeared, so spoiling my doll children with the house and all the Rement they want has helped me heal.

May I suggest you write, scream out, or find some other healthy way of releasing anything that bothers you so that you don't need to juggle it any more. It's like making a shopping list but one you cat rip up, set on fire, and tell to go to heck.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:37 pm

I have, essentially, done just that with my workshop. It's my quiet, safe place when things get rough.

I do write, but I've never been good at journaling or writing down my feelings. Instead, I spin them into stories for the fantasy universe I've been building in my mind/writing for the last 15+ years. Maybe I'll turn it into something that can be published someday, maybe not, but it helps me sort out what I'm feeling.
Last edited by Kattriella on Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:24 pm

Have you folks seen the newest wave of Disney Store Princess dolls? They look really nice. I hope they'll be around for a while, because I can't get any right now...
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:34 pm

Jobee wrote:Have you folks seen the newest wave of Disney Store Princess dolls? They look really nice. I hope they'll be around for a while, because I can't get any right now...

Are those the playset ones? That come with a second outfit? If so, yeah, I have at least 2 I want but money problems to say the least. First, I'm going to want to get the Mattel Aurora that is due out in November. I think it's called the Radiance line. I'm hoping for birthday money to cover her.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Jobee » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:15 pm

kenaiqueen wrote:
Jobee wrote:Have you folks seen the newest wave of Disney Store Princess dolls? They look really nice. I hope they'll be around for a while, because I can't get any right now...

Are those the playset ones? That come with a second outfit? If so, yeah, I have at least 2 I want but money problems to say the least. First, I'm going to want to get the Mattel Aurora that is due out in November. I think it's called the Radiance line. I'm hoping for birthday money to cover her.

Yeah those, the second outfits look amazing! I want Snow White so freaking bad.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Tealove » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:31 pm

Those Disney Store dolls are so cute. I really love Moana and Anna. Maybe one day.
Tealove
Dolly Pardon

Postby Jobee » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:23 am

I bought Snow White, she's so gorgeous. Her two outfits are both fantastic. She doesn't come with a stand, but fits the cheap plastic stands you can buy in bulk off Amazon. My favorite accessory she comes with is the blue bird that can be perched on her finger!

I definitely want more Disney Princesses from this line, but I need to pace myself this time. There's a lot of dolls in this Disney line, and I want half of them!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Jobee » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:26 pm

Now that I have Snow White and plan to get a few more princesses and heroines from Disney, I'm gonna do my best to make the most of them by sewing them seasonal clothing! I'm limiting myself to 1 doll a month, so Snow should get a Halloween costume at the very least. I'm not sure what sort of costume she should have... Oh yeah, and I realized, not all the Disney Princesses are the same height! Snow is a shortie at 10.5 inches. I love that!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby DollyKim » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:08 am

Either look in to the history of Snow White and give her something from when and where she's from, German 1500s probably with some Italian influences, or look up popular costumes from 1937.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'