Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby DollyKim » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 am

@Azael Obitsus come in big doll sizes and they pose like a dream.

I know what Dark Angel means about not having doll money, I have to replace my computer. Otherwise I'd have a bunch of 1/6 bodies I'd be knitting Cure sweaters for.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:30 am

I was expecting Jack to move into his new shell,.apprently he's still quite fond of his old one. After the Batou shoot he had lined up Albert Wesker and maybe Hitman47(iffy) aka project no eyebrows.

He is also trying to sneak in Sagat(for the sake of teaming up with VR aka runty 1/3 Ryu) and throwing in hints of Geese Howard from the fatal fury seres. If he really does do Geese, I hope his new shell follows as Omega Rugal.

Clearly he doesn't like me bringing this up. posted in the wrong thread.

yeah Dark Angel, I know how you feel. On one hand I'm tempted to get VOLKS SDC Renee kitty, on the other hand it would mean less vacation spending money. I had my existing dolls dressed up as cat girls with the Freya cats to distract me from Renee.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:15 am

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:I was expecting Jack to move into his new shell,.apprently he's still quite fond of his old one. After the Batou shoot he had lined up Albert Wesker and maybe Hitman47(iffy) aka project no eyebrows.

yeah Dark Angel, I know how you feel. On one hand I'm tempted to get VOLKS SDC Renee kitty, on the other hand it would mean less vacation spending money. I had my existing dolls dressed up as cat girls with the Freya cats to distract me from Renee.

Wesker is always good... just saying... :lol:

I caved and bought a doll. I'm so bad. But there was a sale!!! :oops:
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Dark Angel wrote:Wesker is always good... just saying... :lol:

Is it just me or are Resident Evil characters some kind of F1 season unlockable trend? (Only if I find a nice coat/costume series, was hoping to lure Jake out before Wesker)

This is becoming a rather unexpected Team/family Cosplay.
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 am

Jake is also great. :lol: I like them all, really. I've just coerced my brother into playing RE6 with me again. We do Jake and Sherry's campaign the most. He likes Sherry, I like Jake so it works nicely.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby werepuppy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:10 pm

So my big plan at the moment is to save up/sell stuff to raise funds to buy my first Hot Toys figure. I have no idea if this is going to work, and I need to make sale posts. But damn, Hot Toys are just so awesome looking.
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Dark Angel wrote:Jake is also great. :lol: I like them all, really. I've just coerced my brother into playing RE6 with me again. We do Jake and Sherry's campaign the most. He likes Sherry, I like Jake so it works nicely.

Lol Jake is simpler than Wesker if I can find a suitable short wig, VR has a small head. I will lol hard if Jack cosplay both Wesker and Jake at the same time. Resident Evil is kinda like Ghost in the Shell for their lovely reusable civilian line clothing :lol: :lol:

It always amuse me whenever a one doll cosplay grows into a full team cosplay. Unexpected but silly fun in a family outing kind of way. :lol:
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:10 am

werepuppy wrote:So my big plan at the moment is to save up/sell stuff to raise funds to buy my first Hot Toys figure. I have no idea if this is going to work, and I need to make sale posts. But damn, Hot Toys are just so awesome looking.

Which one do you want? I've seen loose bodies on Ebay. I have a couple of TT bodies hanging around, they're pretty big compared to some of the other 1/6 guys.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Vetinari » Thu May 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Well that clear-blue spray paint finally deigned to show up. (Of course, now the weather has turned to not good for spray-painting rainy... :roll: Urgh it'll happen eventually)

Whilst rummaging through my parts bin I rediscovered the spare Hujoo bits that were so kindly gifted to help with the dye experiments... So... The only mildly-green Hujoo is also going to be dug out, and dying attempt mk2 is going to involve numerous sachets of iDye Poly since apparently this stuff adheres even to stubborn plastics like ABS.
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Qrinta » Wed May 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Two of these are in the plans for my aunt as she wants both makeup options. XD I've decided to pass on the Griffins myself (LEGO wants all my money this year) and stick with the dragons but they are super cute.

http://www.aileendoll.com/product/griff ... ay_group=3
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'