Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby richila » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 am

OkamiKodomo wrote:Right now, I'm just biding my time til I start getting paychecks from the new job. I have a small list of things to buy before I can get more dolls, and then two special-order ResinSouls (one is a dark tan Mei, the other is a Dai on a boy body), before I start focusing on my grail dolls.

Oooo, my Nefertari is a dark tan Mei and the most beautiful doll I own.

I am saving my money for a CCC Firefly-Jpopdolls is working with the artist to get them cast at a factory. In the meantime, I am putting money in a savings account for her. I have found most of my immediate dolly needs are satisfied by playing with my Bitty Bitsus-especially Cordie.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 am

MEH. BIG MEH.

I finally got a reply about the Minoru Junior body I REALLY want and now I got my salary: AGAIN they didn't pay me enough -_-. I've been working fulltime since January and I still get paid for only 2 days a week. I am SO PISSED.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Linteia » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:16 pm

My wants list is huge, but right now two are vying for next purchase. There's a DZ dragon girl on the DoA marketplace I'm pining for, but if she sells before I can get the funds then my next goal is an Angel Fantasy Wendy. I didn't plan to buy her until after I got my boys, but I can't stop thinking about her and planning her.

The rest of the really high up there list includes the boys (tentatively AE Alex, BB Waltz, IS Valentine, and DD Emperor Huang) and a few other OCs I haven't found sculpts for yet. And a Lati white, because they are so freaking adorable and tiny and perfect. XD
Linteia
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:28 pm

I'd love to have a Lati White too. They're insanely hard to find!!
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby OkamiKodomo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 pm

richila wrote:
OkamiKodomo wrote:I have a small list of things to buy before I can get more dolls, and then two special-order ResinSouls (one is a dark tan Mei, the other is a Dai on a boy body), before I start focusing on my grail dolls.

Oooo, my Nefertari is a dark tan Mei and the most beautiful doll I own.

The Mei isn't for myself, actually. It's a special gift for a very dear friend of mine, who is going through a hard time. She's always loved BJD, and she fell in love with the Mei sculpt. So I plan on getting it for her, and making it into a fullset.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Trethowan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Evelien wrote:MEH. BIG MEH.

I finally got a reply about the Minoru Junior body I REALLY want and now I got my salary: AGAIN they didn't pay me enough -_-. I've been working fulltime since January and I still get paid for only 2 days a week. I am SO PISSED.

That sounds illegal.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:01 am

After a week of being away from here this thread is just what I needed to vent my dollieh wants.

I want to upscale to an MSD....I however only have the current funds for a Blind Bag pony which I also want...

I'm trying my hardest to save my money away and whilst I do want Mockingjay Earrings and the necklace from Hot Topic if any money I make from a few ebay auctions it's going invetiably to the MSD I want.

Hell I actually would prefer an SD Obitsu due to the factor of well....There's just something so utterly appealing about the Obitsu bodies. I love resins but I admit vinyl just feels like a preference for me.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:46 am

Eeeeesh, where do I begin? ^^;

Am dying for a 50cm female sculpt that has a slender figure and pale skin, to be Gabriella for my Shadow King. So far, Dollmore Zaol seems to fit the bill, although then I have the fun issue of finding proper clothes.

Also, want a Minifee Karsh to become Puck's brother. And I'm thinking an Iplehouse Tania to become Annie. But Annie actually stands a head taller than Puck, so I may need another 50cm girl to fit the bill.

And, of course, I keep getting sidetracked by all these TINIES! Just bought a Pixiu, and I want at least one more, to be Ryujinn's minions. Plus, the Pukifee are fast growing on me, and I really want a Littlefee elf El.

And, of course, there's a doll I'd love to have that doesn't even exist. I want to make Jinx, from my novel. But Jinx is sort of a ghost, so she's see-through. I'd love to have a girl doll (MSD sized) in CLEAR resin, with opaque eyes, and her wig would have to be, I dunno, sort of glass-like fiber. I wish I could custom-order something like that. It'd be awesome. Until then, she'll just have to remain a pipe dream.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby PerlaNemesis » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 am

I have wanted Dollfie Dream Yukino for over a year now but all Dollfie Dream are so expensive. :( I also need 60-65cm Obitsu boy for my girl, who's on her way. I also have been eyeing Angell-Studio Amy. I saw one on DoA but eventually decided on Obitsu. I'm in love with Iplehouse dolls but I don't think I will ever be able to afford them. :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PerlaNemesis
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:53 am

Trethowan wrote:
Evelien wrote:MEH. BIG MEH.

That sounds illegal.

I've been on the phone with them every month now since I've worked there and I thought this month everything would be okay - because that's what they told me - but nooo. >.<

I bought the body anyway. With my creditcard. I'm pretty sure they'll give me an advance when I call them again on Wednesday (the person I needed is on holiday -_-).
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'