Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 am

I always have a ton of dolls on my "want" list, but I think the one I want most right now is Doll Leaves Kira. >_<
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby coloredimage » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 am

Ugh I'm always tempted! It's horrible!

For the dolls I have I need:
* Sinjin's (RS Jun) clothes (he is wearing Fox's sweater and a pair of too-big khakis) - though I'm not sure what his style is yet
* Io's (RS Bei) "real" body (either an RS body or a Doll Leaves body)
* Jack (Delf Moon) needs either a 65 or 70 cm body. I really like either the Doll Leaves or the Doll-zone body
* Jack's eyes once I find the perfect shade of light purple
* Jack's right hair
* Jack's clothes once he actually has a body

I've only got a couple more dolls planned. I want an RS male Xue in dark tan to be my Mohana (I already have his wig, I've had it for a year) and a Doll Chateau Hugh to be my Kay. Getting a Kay is "easy" because he'll probably only have one main look but I'm going to be such a stickler for the perfect pair of green eyes and red hair. Mohana's just going to have every ridiculously gorgeous outfit I can find

All of my money - it will go to doll accessories.
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 am

I can't believe how "blank" my wishlist is now, I never thought I would be capable of not buying new dolls. LOL. Now that I have decided I really want only one (girl, and one boy, but I hardly do anything with him :P), I am not tempted by ANYTHING anymore aside from stuff for this one girl. It's... incredibly liberating. I used to be addicted to the DoA MP... Now I click the link because it's a habit, but once I'm there I wonder what I'm doing there :P
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Janeway » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:19 pm

:) I have dollie plans in Sep. frist l'm going to get the oabitsu 45cm body and chagne out the bust for the obitsu 48cm girl bust and then l'm going to order her a head and then a wig also her name is Rini. Then if l'v got money left over then l'm going to order a bodysuit from coolcat.
Janeway
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 am

I saw an RS Rong on the marketplace just yesterday on DOA and had to force myself to click out of the thread. I don't even like Rong that much, much less the face up on it but it was temptation at it's best...I mean 100 dollars and the thing wasn't even yellowed/cracked/stained?
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Nelly19 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:38 am

Well in 2 weeks I will be buying the rest of my stuff for my obi and then ordering the dollfie dream sister waist to switch out the default, since i managed to find the measurements of the waist. If it works she will have a bikini body, if not I guess I will have my first piece of a dollfie dream and every month collect another? :/ only bugging thing the prices went up like gas >.< so my waist is now 61 vs the 55 it was 2 weeks ago....I have to learn to jump on things while the going is good :/

Ps

Anyone knows another nice looking dollfie abdomen that would fit the obi 48/50 bodies?
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Siead » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:31 pm

working on saving up for a Mei. abuot 1/3 of my goal. hoping i get some birthday funds that i can funnel into that. i want to order her before xmas.
https://twitter.com/SieadAitGR is the central hub for all my hobby blog/vlogging.
Siead
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Nunubit » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:53 pm

What I really want, but can't get right now is the Asella Doll Raspberry. If I can find a job soon, I can start saving for that and pay off my dolly tab.

I have others on my want list, but I am not in any hurry for those since they aren't limited release. Unless Hujoo runs out of the non-apricot colored dolls, then I'll have to grab those before I can't find them anymore.
Nunubit
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:53 pm

4 months down the road I still want an Iplehouse Dexter

As for a character named Ryu -
Souldoll Lampard is fighting with Yurr and Dragondoll Zheng. The three sculpts have features that are very close to the character I want and yet they all have slight features that bug me for some reason (especially the length of Zheng's eyes and eyelids and Lamaprd's jaw). All three sculpt would make character slightly younger than he should be (no biggy for me) unless Leeke Romeo comes back on stock again but I don't like Leeke bodies being too tall for a 50cm runt.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:20 am

I'm planning on getting a Minoru World Leila - I sold a painting and am just waiting for the money. I really hope she doesn't go from the DoA marketplace beforehand >_<

But.. I must admit.. my dream doll is a Soulkid Emilia in white skin. Oh, I just think she's so beautiful! <3
PopularFizzyDrink
I snort dolliehs liek candi

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'