Go to footer

$7-$15 wigs and shoes 1/3 and 1/4 sizes at Suntek Store

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: $7-$15 wigs and shoes 1/3 and 1/4 sizes at Suntek Store

Postby famedglory » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:16 am

Yeah, I'm used to the tracking not working once it's left the country, but the tracking never says it left. Which is probably fine. Unfortunatly I don't know the new tenants at my old apartment but my mail should be forwarding to my new place, I'm just not sure how the post office handles forwarding packages or if they just return them to the sender.
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Evelien » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 am

Ouch, yeah, I had that same problem when I bought something and then suddenly moved. All my mail was forwarded... except packages. I had to contact the new tenant to get the package sent on to me.

Oh and about the Chinese tracking: I think my small Chinese packages' tracking has hardly ever worked straight from the beginning, so I wouldn't worry about that part indeed.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Dirili » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 am

Lamia of the Dark wrote:Got my eyes. Only took about a week for them to get here from the time I ordered them, which is really fast considering they came from China. I'd say they're good quality for the price although the listing was for 4 pairs of eyes in "four DIFFERENT random colors" and I ended up with two sets that were the EXACT SAME color.

Ug that sucks! If you write to them though they will probably send you another set. I've ordered a few sets of their flatbacks before and they were all the 4 colors that were shown on the product page.

Did you buy the round ones though? I thought the description for those was just 4 random colors, not necessarily all 4 different ones. I'll have to go read the page again.
My woefully neglected website:
http://www.designbyamy.net
Dirili
the walls have dolliehs

Postby OkamiKodomo » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 am

I was able to track mine via USPS. Try putting in your tracking number there, rather than on whatever site it was that they tell you to use. I never have had any problems with tracking when doing it that way, except an occasional delayed update, such as the tracking saying 'arrival at local sort facility' and it's already been delivered.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby famedglory » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 am

OkamiKodomo wrote:I was able to track mine via USPS. Try putting in your tracking number there, rather than on whatever site it was that they tell you to use. I never have had any problems with tracking when doing it that way, except an occasional delayed update, such as the tracking saying 'arrival at local sort facility' and it's already been delivered.

Oooo it does show up in the USPS system, but according to them it's still at a sort facility in China :/ I'm going to call the post office to see if they can hold it for me there when it shows up.
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am

I got my package yesterday and tried the shoes on my girls this morning. The MSD sized ones are ever so slightly big on my MNF (naturally), but surprisingly don't make her look like she's wearing "mommy's shoes". They barely fit on my KD Bory girl, but it wasn't hard to get them on, just a bit tight. They are cute patent leather Maryjanes with bows that can be attached (with glue) - obviously not top of the line quality, but good for the price.

The pair I bought for my SD girl are really tight, but I managed to get them to fit, thankfully. I was looking for a pair of white shoes that didn't have platforms (not her style) and the small, neutral color heel is nice. I attached the bows that came with the shoes, but I don't hold out much hope for them surviving much use. LOL!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby famedglory » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:01 am

My package came!! Apparently the post office decided to make an exception to the whole "we don't forward packages to the new address" rule. The wig I ordered is really fantastic and perfect for what I wanted, but unfortuantly too big. That's not a surprise though since the girl I bought it for has a weird little head. I also ordered two pairs of shoes which are a very nice quality. The yosd boots fit my RS Bei pretty well and fit the BBB Isabella perfectly. The red MSD boots are a nice quality but will probably be too big for my BBB kids. Again, not a surprise and for the price it was definitely worth experimenting with them.
famedglory
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Nelly19 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Just placed an order for 3 pairs of shoes my total 30 bucks I love it!
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby TurtleJen » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:32 am

Well, finally got to ordering the wig I wanted. xD Also got two 7-8 wig caps and some 14mm green eyes and an iPod touch cover. XD Found a nice 15% off coupon for orders over 20 bucks. So, in the end I spent $20.99USD ^^

I think this was the code I used: tjoos0912

Did a search for coupons... that was the best one. xD the other I found was 10% off for orders over $10.

I hope it gets here quickly... I haven't ordered stuff in a while, so this is exciting. xD
~Turtle~
TurtleJen
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby SugarCorpse » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:46 am

the code doesnt work for me
SugarCorpse
I snort dolliehs liek candi

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'