Go to footer

List of good online stores: where to buy doll stuff

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: List of good online stores: where to buy doll stuff

Postby Evelien » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:47 am

Added! Thanks ^^

Hobby Search
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/doll/
Sells: Obitsu/Parabox/Azone dolls and accessories for them. Apparently their FAR-line, intended for 50cm dolls, fits 45cm MSD dolls very well.
Is shipping non-group-order-friendly? I don't remember. If anyone has info on this, please let me know.
- As suggested by Zelgadis, thank you!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby kittyasauras » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:32 pm

AmiAmi
http://www.amiami.com
Sells: STUFF. Momoko, Pullip, Blythe, PureNeemo etc..
Is shipping non-group-order-friendly? If it's small/light enough you can get it shipped SAL registered. If you order a lot of stuff it will probably be sent EMS. You can choose how you want it shipped. You can also preorder items, they don't charge until they have it in, just don't forget about it or they will blacklist you from preordering after your second or third time of non-payment.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Pupa Paradise
http://pupapa.com/shop/index.php
Sells: Doll crafting stuff like hair, hair weft but mainly they're the only shop i know of that sells blank eyeballs for you to paint/print/custom/stick iris lens into. full round and half round eyeballs that range from 8mm-24mm in size
Is shipping non-group-order-friendly?: Shipping by registered mail or EMS. I bought eyeballs from them before and shipping seems reasonable enough to me
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Zelgadis » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 am

For reference:

The kitty-ear hoodie and shorts are both from the FAR line for 50cm Obitsu. As you can see, they both fit my 45cm DZ Mo very well. There's a little room to spare, but not so much that they look like they're too big for him. :)
Zelgadis
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Nella » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Mint on Card now sells globally. To Canada they can ship USPS International First Class or FedEx. I don't know what shipping is like for other countries. FedEx is quick but expensive. A 1 pound 12x4x4 inch box with 90$ of merchandise cost 45$ to ship. It arrived in within 3 days though.
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby SoapBubbles » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Nella wrote:Mint on Card now sells globally. To Canada they can ship USPS International First Class or FedEx. I don't know what shipping is like for other countries. FedEx is quick but expensive. A 1 pound 12x4x4 inch box with 90$ of merchandise cost 45$ to ship. It arrived in within 3 days though.

They do?! Awesome, I need to go check that out now! :D

Also this may be good to add onto the list: Sunny's World
I'm going to order wigs from them soon so I'll be able to give personal experiences later on, but it seems quite reputable judging from the reviews on DoA.
~**~ My Family of 3: Niel (BF TF/MNF Hybrid), Eira (Soom LG), & Mare (Soom TG). ~**~
SoapBubbles
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Evelien » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Yep, MoC ships to europe again, but the fees aren't funny. I checked how much shipping would be for a doll and it's like 3 times the old fee :-(. It's such a shame, MoC has such a nic collection to shop from.

thanks for the new submissions everyone, I really need to update the list again!
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby SoapBubbles » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 am

Sunny's World
Official Website AND/OR Ebay Link
Sells: Lots of doll wigs of various materials, eyes, shoes, clothes, miscellaneous tools, and a few dolls. Some of the doll outfits can be custom-fit if you ask.
Is shipping non-group-order-friendly?: Yes. In fact, international airmail shipping is FREE with tracking and there is an option for EMS as well.
~**~ My Family of 3: Niel (BF TF/MNF Hybrid), Eira (Soom LG), & Mare (Soom TG). ~**~
SoapBubbles
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby catshem » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 pm

I have a more official doll wings shop open. My etsy is still applicable but right now my wing crafting has moved here: http://www.dollwings.com We craft wings for all doll sizes and kinds at affordable prices!
DollWings.com etsy shop:DollWingsDotCom
MirroredFantasies etsy shop is now designated to doll customs and accessories.
Last edited by catshem on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:20 pm

I definitely need to add my own Etsy store here ;)

Doll jewelry that is done can be bought there, or you can go to my facebook page (or pm me here) about custom orders. Also make beadwork belts and bead embroidery.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Desert-Rose-BJD-Beading/323512477767407

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertRoseBJD
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'