Go to footer

List of good online stores: where to buy doll stuff

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: List of good online stores: where to buy doll stuff

Postby Nella » Fri May 03, 2013 7:03 am

Evelien wrote:Finally, a big update by me. I have added all of the new suggestions to the list, except one. I have not been able to find Lexour Academy online at all, I'm sorry. If you have more info, let me know :)

Was it Luxour Academy perhaps? They're a Canadian dealer. http://www.luxour-academy.com/
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Fri May 03, 2013 7:19 am

Ahh, that must be what Azulafan199 meant! Thanks!! Will add them to the list now.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Cajsa » Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 am

Drömmare - nest of dreamers
http://nods.biz/
Sells: They have just opened up so it's a bit empty right now but they will have about everything from Luts, Angel of dream, Doll Family H, Dollzone, Parabox, For My Doll, Masterpiece Eyes plus some KittenWalk clothes! :D
Is shipping non-group-order-friendly? I think so.
Cajsa
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Evelien » Wed May 29, 2013 11:27 am

That's awesome Cajsa, congrats! And yay, another European BJD store! Thanks for the suggestion, I added them to the list.
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Rosinha » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:34 am

I requested a shipping quote for one doll from Denver Doll Emporium and $26 was the cheapest option to the Netherlands. They state explicitly not to ask them to underdeclare, so you have to count on customs fees.
Rosinha
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Evelien » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:31 am

I haven't thought about adding info about customs fees to the list to be honest. I've just accepted that most Asian companies will underdeclare, most American companies won't. For us Europeans I'm afraid that's just a given when you're ordering from outside of Europe :)
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Rosinha » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:40 am

I don't know about bjd companies, but I've ordered plenty of stuff from the US that was underdeclared. Shipping cost also can differ very much.
Rosinha
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Calivano » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Ugh, its so hard to find clothes for an Iplehouse EID that fit our style. Believe it or not, knee high dresses are near impossible to find. I have to learn how to sew.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and... ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles..."

-11th Doctor
Calivano

Postby CrazyYoungCatLady » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 pm

If you're looking for patterns, I've had great luck with RawKiss on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RawKiss?secti ... _leftnav_6

And KillingSissy has some really nice stuff. I bought a dress from her and it's hand sewn- it looks like it was made professionally! https://www.etsy.com/shop/killingsissy
Do you have any idea what that will do to my complexion? People will mistake me for a planetarium!

My Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollyCouture55
CrazyYoungCatLady

Postby Calivano » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks crazyyoungcatlady, i have been wanting to make a pair of jeans for My Luna. Ill check out raw kiss. I wish i could check out the DOA marketplace but i dont have enough posts yet because I'd rather post here.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and... ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles..."

-11th Doctor
Calivano

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'