Go to footer

Been sent the WRONG DOLL!

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Been sent the WRONG DOLL!

Postby Evelien » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 am

But if two orders were really switched, Rosedolls should take care of it, not Jess herself... I hope they were just really busy on Friday, just before the weekend started, and that they will reply today with an explanation.. will you let us know Jess? :(
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:28 am

I've sent another message saying this:

"Hi, thankyou for the refund you sent me after getting the wrong doll (I wanted a Dikadoll Yolanda and got a Rena instead) but there were no instructions as to what to do with the Rena. Do I send her back? Will I get the Yolanda I ordered? Please could you message me.
Thankyou
Jessica"

I tried to be polite, but direct. I don't want to hang onto the doll for several weeks - I feel I've waited long enough! Perhaps that's a little selfish, but I'm bloomin' fed up. I will try to look on DoA for a Yolanda and see if anyone got her by mistake, but I don't suppose I'll get anywhere. Gosh I feel negative... I'm trying to be positive but today I just feel... drained. Fed up. Bummed out. Meh.
PopularFizzyDrink
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Evelien » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:58 am

I think you're being very polite. I just read some of Rosedolls' feedback on DoA and it's flawless. Everybody's fond of them and their awesome communication 'even on a Sunday'. So I have NO clue what this is about :(. I really feel for you :(
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 am

Maybe they just don't like me :'(
PopularFizzyDrink

Postby Evelien » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 am

..... I think it's unbelievable that they still didn't get back to you now.
Besides, how could anyone not like you ;)

But seriously, this is bad, bad, bad customer service...
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 pm

OK, so still no reply. I'm officially mad. I've decided I'm going to spend the money on a different doll and send the Rena doll back (if they want it back) and forget about getting a Yolanda for now. *sigh*

On to my next doll.

*sniff* Bye Bambi.
PopularFizzyDrink

Postby Evelien » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Noooooo :(

Seriously, I'm really annoyed by this and I wish I could help you, but I don't think stalking them would solve anything would it? :(

Be sure to leave them negative feedback though.
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Stalk them, Ev... for me... *drama*

No, seriously though it wouldn't. I'm going to keep the doll (and neither feed it to the dog nor sell it) for a few weeks as suggested earlier -thankyou- and wait to see if they send me an address to post it back to. In the mean time I'm trying -TRYYIIINNNGGG- to buy a MinoruWorld "Minoru" Junior from DoA. I'm just waiting for them to reply.

Waaaiiittiiinggg...
PopularFizzyDrink

Postby Evelien » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm

I just don't get it. There's no excuse for them to hold off for so long. Especially since they DID send you a refund. So they DID get your messages. How weird is that?! Silly maybe, but did you check your spam folder?
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby kittyasauras » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Before you do sell her, is it too much to ask for photos? Dikas just don't get a lot of love at all, I would always love to see more photos of them
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FawnFeathers <-----ETSY~! dollieh clothes and what-nots
kittyasauras
the walls have dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'