Go to footer

Been sent the WRONG DOLL!

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Been sent the WRONG DOLL!

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 am

GRRRRR!!!! After waiting for 3 months for a Dikadoll Yolanda I've been sent the wrong doll. I'm so mad and disappointed :x

I believe I've been sent a Dikadoll Rena (with human ears) as she's DEFINITELY not the doe-eyed Yolanda. I've emailed Rosedolls but am just waiting for a reply :'( I don't want to wait another 3 months for my Yolanda! I don't know what to do with "the impostor" as now I feel I have responsibility over this new doll.

Sorry, very upset.

Oh, and her eyelashes have come out. :cry:
PopularFizzyDrink
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Been sent the WRONG DOLL!

Postby Evelien » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:39 am

Oh no, Jess!!!!!! :( :( I am so sorry!!!! I know how much you were looking forward to having her :(. That sucks so much :( :( *lots of virtual hugs* what to do now..?
Oh that's right, you bought from Rosedolls, I'll be crossing my fingers for you that they sent your Yolanda to someone who was expecting Rena, so it'll get all sorted out soon. I really really hope that's the case :(
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby kiki-chan78 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 am

Five to one, Rosedolls are being 'yelled' at as well by the person who was accidentally sent a Yolanda instead of a Rena. Stuff like this has happened before. Funniest one I heard of was when a Kid Delf Bory (i think it was a Bory) was sent instead of a Tan Lishe. Obviously the person that had ordered the KDF was really surprised to find a luscious Lishe. ^.~

Keep Rena safe, and don't fuss with her. Wait for a response from Rosedoll. They should get back to you soon. Don't worry, it'll get solved.

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78

Postby Evelien » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:58 am

Can't you call Rosedolls on the phone instead of sending an email..?
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 am

Don't sweat the eyelashes - I'd say of my dolls that show up with any on them, 9 out of 10 times they fall off on the first day. I think it's some kind of BJD right of passage LOL. And I agree with the others - probably a shipment got mixed up. That can happen to any dealer - even the great Junkyspot!!! I once ordered a butt nekkid blank tan DZ Yuu - imagine my suprise when I opened the box and discovered i'd been sent the luscious fully painted full-set version! Only a few hundred dollars difference in cost mind you :shock: I ended up sending back the head and extras and got my blank head in a few days :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:29 am

Thankyou guys *virtual hugs for Ev* I couldn't find a phone number for RoseDolls. Does anyone know it?

In the meantime I'll try not to feed the impostor to my puppy... ;)
PopularFizzyDrink

Postby Evelien » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 am

I can't find a phone number either, it's not available on their website, unfortunately.
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Yeah, I remember one of my earliest orders to Junky Spot was for some MSC. Imagine my surprise when a huge box arrived containing an SD boy (can't remember which one, DZ maybe). Emory got it all straightened out and was very appreciative!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby PopularFizzyDrink » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Before I even realised it was the wrong doll I saw that it had a faceup. In my innocence I thought it was a freebie (LOL) then unwrapped 3 pairs of extra hands I hadn't ordered. It took me about 10 minutes to understand that it really was a different doll. I just couldn't believe it! *rolls eyes* I'm not so angry now I've heard quite a few of you have had similar experiences. I'm just hoping it wont take too long to get my actual doll..
PopularFizzyDrink

Postby Evelien » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 pm

And still no response from Rosedolls? :(
Flickr | Ipernity
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'