Go to footer

Tall SD girls?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Tall SD girls?

Postby Dirili » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm pretty sure I found them because they have an English agent somewhere, but I can't remember who it was or where I found it. Not Mint on Card, but a place like that I think.
My woefully neglected website:
http://www.designbyamy.net
Dirili
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Evelien » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

I've done a search.. they used to be sold through Dollmore and they had an English website at http://www.dolkot.com which is offline. Their customer service and communication were apparently very bad. People have sent them emails 3-4 months ago and are still waiting. I wouldn't order from them if I were you.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby SoapBubbles » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:31 pm

3-4 months?! :shock: That's severe. I'll be sure not to order from there then.
~**~ My Family of 3: Niel (BF TF/MNF Hybrid), Eira (Soom LG), & Mare (Soom TG). ~**~
SoapBubbles
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Vetinari » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Update: Complete about face... Just pre-ordered dollzone clare using the money that was set aside for hot toys loki and then some... (No impulse control whatsoever...) So now I need scrimp and save up for him again before the store demands their money (just in time for x'mas lovely)!

Yeah - I initially wasn't sure what to make of her face, and then her character appeared fully-formed whilst I was daydreaming earlier... She's somewhat less human than Drax, and should be a very tomboyish and strong female character... but we'll see when she arrives. I ordered her through angelesque, so no surprise!tax which is probably a good thing... :? god knows I've spent more than enough today already!
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'