Go to footer

Talk to me about....,.hujoos

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Talk to me about....,.hujoos

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Nelly19 wrote:
Lamia of the Dark wrote:
Nelly19 wrote:HAHA lamia, our a riot :) and i am taking notes, they big eye thing just attracts me to them. well when kotaru is finished this month we will see where the shillings take me haha

What did I say? What was funny?

>_> are you laughing because I must get all the Hujoos?

yes, the face ( >_>) and hujoo excitment is quite delightful.

<_<
>_>
<_<
>_< SHIFTY EYES!!

:lol: I do want to get more Hujoos, but most of current projects require Obitsu bodies...
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Nelly19 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:01 am

honestly lamia, i am an obistu freak, i dont know for sure if am gonna get the hujoos cause of the string thing. When your spoiled with one type of doll sigh......but i will be adventurous. Now if volks would stop being _____ and respond so i can order a dds abdomen then i can move on to hujoos
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:27 pm

>_> I think a couple of my little ones are due for a restringing, but I don't want to mess with it... <_< I am a bad dollieh mommieh. :cry:
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby DollyKim » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Found my blog post about unstringing a Hujoo http://dolfielittles.typepad.com/blog/2 ... hujoo.html It's very easy.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'