Go to footer

EDIT: Modding DDS thighs?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

EDIT: Modding DDS thighs?

Postby Nelly19 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:42 pm

So i just rushed from work on my lunch break to pick up the last bits of making my dream dolly, her eyes, and......DOLLFIE DREAM SISTER ABDOMEN. I took pictures ofthe fitting using her old pancak---fla- defaulted bust for the 48cm. the fit is DECENT, no gaps, kinda tigh but to me thats good, she wont drop apart, the diference is DD has open lep holes vs the closed ones of which i am accustomed. i am assuming i may have to glue her skeleton in place? Does anyone with a DD/OBI HYBRID HAVE TO GLUE SKELETONS TO STABILIZE THEM? I dont know how the legs will go, i have to go home when i know off at 5 and try them. DD is much HARDER than obis though i doubt it will affect her posing since i dont really bend her back in weird positions ( i dont wanna stress her spine) but yeah. It looks very decent hopefully when she is completely assembled it will still be strong. :) (ps, internet is down at home and has been for 3 weeks....and counting. so the pics and vid introducing her to everyone wont be up till the end of the week maybe?)
pps yes i made a vid ^.^ i love this gal and i had LOTS OF TIME >.<
Last edited by Nelly19 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Tokaru is amost done!!!

Postby Nelly19 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:14 am

IMG01210-20120926-0702 by dolladdict92, on Flickr

This is what i meant. And this is directed towards k2, can the dds thighs be modified to complete her curvy figure?
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'