Go to footer

Jointed hands?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Jointed hands?

Postby cabbage » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 am

I have Doll Family-H jointed hands and they work nicely, they came strung rather well :3 I've ben happy with them for the (almost) year I've had them!
cabbage
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Jointed hands?

Postby britbrat18 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Dirili wrote:hmm... could be, although to me it seems like the pair I received still has thinner fingers. I reaaally wish they were thicker. Think they would pose better if they were. But still worth the deal I got on them. One of these days once I get them blushed I need to get some pics up!

Maybe they were a little messed up in casting? I've heard some people talk about getting jointed hands with the resin being a little thin in some places. I hope you able to blush them soon!

darkfairykira: Thanks! I'll take a look at the tutorial, maybe some day when I'm feeling adventurous I'll try it. It would be nice for Kratos to able to hold his sword(well at least look like he is holding it, I think it's a little to heavy to actually hold :lol:).
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'