Go to footer

Same thing, different scale

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Same thing, different scale

Postby DollyKim » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Just that, the same things in different scales for different sized dolls. I have iStuff my dolls want iStuff.

The 60 in the hoodie has a toy tablet (iPad), the 70 in black and DZ 45 in the pink wig have iPad and iMac mirrors, the littles have iCEO Macbook and iPad.

The mirrors come in several colors but they arrive scratched and possibly cracked.

DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Same thing, different scale

Postby Nelly19 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 pm

I have been meaning to get my doll some prop stuff, ur can never find any and when I do, they sellout :/
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby britbrat18 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Do dolls themselves count? XD

Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:08 pm

That is great! Are they mini-mes or kids?
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby britbrat18 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:26 pm

DollyKim wrote:That is great! Are they mini-mes or kids?

Thank you! They are mini-mes. :) The obitsus' are a family, and the bigger dolls, and the little brownie are a family. :) The little brownie also has a older 4-5 year old form here: Image but I haven't gotten around to posting a picture of all of them together yet. :)
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'