Go to footer

Vinyl dyeing?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Vinyl dying?

Postby Lamia of the Dark » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Nelly19 wrote:
Evelien wrote:Lol... I seriously thought this topic would be about the death of Obitsus... doh.

Rofl!!!!!!! Sorry must be a type of is it dyeing or dying? And am trying not to kill her, but trying an ethnic colored obi seems to be kinda fatal......from what I am being told

Evelien wrote:Oooh no I didn't even think your spelling would be wrong, I just interpreted it the wrong way LOL!

I think "dyeing" is correct, actually.
I have so many dolls that I can't fit all their names in my signature anymore. @__@
Lamia of the Dark
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Vinyl dying?

Postby Evelien » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 am

I think so too, I looked it up. I still learn new English words every day ;)
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Vinyl dyeing?

Postby Nelly19 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 am

Evelien wrote:I think so too, I looked it up. I still learn new English words every day ;)

Oh yea your from the Netherlands!!!!!! Which is pretty cool, btw I found a blogger who successfully dyed resin bjd and had attempted to dye her dollfie dream. Appearantly someone on DOA successfully did it though they had to paint the joints I saw chipping in the picture.....a buying tan and cocoa from rite dye and am gonna use my default body as testers for each color, I have yet to figure a way to stain the joints though am going on a hunch but I will see how my experiment turns out and let everyone know by the end of the month how it went. Kotaru (maybe renamed will be done by then :)
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'