Go to footer

Mandarak.com

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Mandarak.com

Postby Nelly19 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Has anyone ever bought from mandarak, am looking into aquiring my 3rd girl, and they have used/damaged yamatos and dollfie dreams up for sale, (i need a good fix me up project) anyone had experience and would like to share? thanks
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Mandarak.com

Postby skookum hime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:54 pm

I have never heard of them, but your website also doesn't exist.

Is it the Mandarake company in japan??
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Postby Lon » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:35 pm

I've bought from Mandarake! I paid the money, they sent the items. They were as described, no issue. The items were fashion doll related, though.
Lon
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Nelly19 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:08 pm

skookum hime wrote:I have never heard of them, but your website also doesn't exist.

Is it the Mandarake company in japan??

Haha yes, that company, sorry for spelling lol
Nelly19

Postby K2! » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:25 pm

They have a number of brick and mortar stores that their "stock" is distributed around. The items shown online are subject to prior sale, meaning it is possible for some one to walk into the store and buy the item while your order is being processed.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Nelly19 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:44 pm

K2! wrote:They have a number of brick and mortar stores that their "stock" is distributed around. The items shown online are subject to prior sale, meaning it is possible for some one to walk into the store and buy the item while your order is being processed.

Oh I thoroughly read their listed disclaimers and shipping clauses int the website and noticed it after the second reading of everything. I think that's the height of retardation, and a calculated risk I may not be willing to make, while owning a risa or one of the vmf50 is a silent whim, it's not a cheap one. Sigh I need to go to Japan, I would consider it if I was so afraid.
Nelly19

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'