Go to footer

Time for another round of "name that head sculpt"!

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Time for another round of "name that head sculpt"!

Postby coloredimage » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:25 pm

This can be a general sculpt help thread!

My mother always buys things she thinks are cool or in need of a home and then has no idea what they are.

Case in point? She just got this little guy today. He was someone's practice head that they didn't want anymore so she picked him up for a really cheap price. He had a nameplate in his head at one point but it's fallen out (happened with one of my older DZ boys too, not too surprised). She has no idea what he is, apparently either who she got him from had no idea or just hadn't told her, but anyway. I took some quicky pictures with my phone after I gave him a once over with a bit of Magic Eraser (he needs a good cleaning but it was the best I could do right now while in the middle of "Operation: Oh God The Party's Tonight?"), and I figured if anyone were to know what he is, it'd be the people here!

coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Time for another round of "name that head sculpt"!

Postby Shinku_Rhapsody » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

It's from Doll Family (A? or H?) based on the head cap but I'm not sure what sculpt. Hope that helps. n_n
Shinku_Rhapsody
Dolly Pardon

Postby IzabethS » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 am

Shinku_Rhapsody wrote:It's from Doll Family (A? or H?) based on the head cap but I'm not sure what sculpt. Hope that helps. n_n

I went to check out both A and H and he looks the most similar to Doll Family - H DuanYu. Don't quote me on it though >.>
IzabethS
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby coloredimage » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 am

Hmmm, thanks, I'll look at Doll Family when I get home tonight!
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'