Go to footer

Obitsu 48/50cm differences?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Obitsu 48/50cm differences?

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Yea, I have a DIM Minimee head on a 60 obitsu body and the difference in color was minimal (but there) at first and is now getting more and more obvious. Fortunately, she doesn't go nekkid often LOL
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:33 am

Yeah, I had forgotten about the yellowing issue .... I just don't care for the Obitsu boy head sculpts, though. I wonder if one of the girl heads would work or are they too small?
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kiki-chan78 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 pm

The girl sculpts have the same neck connector on them as the boy sculpts. So there'll be no problem head swapping. I've always been of the opinion that Gretel makes an absolutely adorable boy... Then again, that should come as no surprise since I've got THREE gretel boys! ^_____^

It just dawned on me. I don't have many photos of Mamoru! ^////^

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Yeah, the facial mold is critical. He will basically be someone whose life was saved by having his spirit fused with that of a female animal (probably a fox or a feline) which affects his personality. I just don't know yet whether he's going to be stand-offish or hyper ... :lol:

Maybe I'll just wait for Allison!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kiki-chan78 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Allison does an insanely good job at pretending to be vinyl. Half the time I pick him up, I'm surprised that he's resin... and I'm the one who MADE him.

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'