Go to footer

Where do I post?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Where do I post?

Postby MizzMoxie » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:08 am

Hi!
I am working on a doll and I wanted to post information about her and show people! I am very excited about it as she is my first custom. Where would I post this?

Cheers!
[color=#FFBFFF]Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow[/color]
MizzMoxie
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Where do I post?

Postby Stormlight » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:06 am

There are sub-forums for dolls of particular size - 1/3 (SD), 1/4 (MSD), 1/6 (27cm), tinies (dolls under 27cm), and mixed batches (group shots of dolls of varying sizes). Depending on how big your doll is, one of those forums would be the appropriate place to post pics and discussion. :)
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby MizzMoxie » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:57 am

Stormlight wrote:There are sub-forums for dolls of particular size - 1/3 (SD), 1/4 (MSD), 1/6 (27cm), tinies (dolls under 27cm), and mixed batches (group shots of dolls of varying sizes). Depending on how big your doll is, one of those forums would be the appropriate place to post pics and discussion. :)

SAH-WHHEEEEEET.

Thank you!!
[color=#FFBFFF]Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow[/color]
MizzMoxie
i see dead dolliehs

Postby K2! » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:10 pm

You can also use the Custom Creations forum. It's kind of up to you and how you want to feature the doll, as a doll of a particular size or as something you created.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'