Go to footer

Scam Alert from Jpop

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Scam Alert from Jpop

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:00 am

I received this email from Jpop and thought I'd pass it on:

Dear Customers,

We have received information about a website that we wanted to warn our customers about.

Dollsgrad.com is a website claiming they have Kaye Wiggs dolls for sale and preorder, but please do not make the mistake of using their website or services. This website is a scam!!

Please be sure to protect yourself and tell others not to use this website. Thank you and if you have any questions feel free to contact us through the Jpop website.

Thank you so much,
Grace and the Staff at Jpopdolls
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Scam Alert from Jpop

Postby Evelien » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:39 am

I got that email too, good idea to post it here as well. They're selling DIM (Doll in Mind) dolls as well, apparently... perhaps DIM should be warned.
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Scam Alert from Jpop

Postby PerlaNemesis » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks for sharing this, Kirahfaye. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PerlaNemesis
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'