Go to footer

New Arrivals

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

New Arrivals

Postby Ruva » Sat May 03, 2014 5:45 pm

There's a thread for those of us awaiting dolls and for our plans, but is there one for showing off our newest additions? I looked around and didn't see one, so here it is! A place to talk about your newest Dollieh obsession, don't be shy! :D (If such a place already exists then...my B :lol: point me in the right direction.)

I'll go first. I received three new Dolliehs, hurray for sales! A Magical Angel body, an April Story Winter B boy, and an April Story Su.

Check them out here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/121614434 ... 4501450504

Note: April Story is having a 40% off sale. They're merging with another company. Sale ends May 5.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. -Anonymous
Ruva
i see dead dolliehs

Re: New Arrivals

Postby fairydustdreams » Sat May 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics! They are really nice, and also really useful for anyone interested in them and the sale you posted about. :)
fairydustdreams
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Ruva » Mon May 05, 2014 6:29 am

I just got DollShe's Grant Phillipe!! Finally!!! He's the first BJD I ordered and yet the last to arrive. Check him out here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121614434 ... 926551409/

Thanks Fairydust. I'm always happy to add to the information pool.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way. -Anonymous
Ruva
i see dead dolliehs

Postby richila » Mon May 05, 2014 7:53 am

He's gorgeous! I love Dollshe-but they are just too much doll for me.
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Tahlise » Fri May 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Ooo! Gorgeous new dolls. :3

Me and my gf have two April Story boys on the way. Your boy looks fantastic! Makes me more anxious for ours to get here ;)
Tahlise
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Stormlight » Fri May 23, 2014 11:49 pm

My newest girl, Kana has arrived! :mrgreen:

She's a Dollmore Lusion elf Dahlia. I've been eyeballing her since Dollmore released her, hedging back and forth on whether I want to buy her (given she stands at 90cm and I've already got a 105cm Trinity), but then CheekyLilMonkey posted hers for sale with wigs and outfits and all sorts of goodies, so I just had to snatch her up. Best decision ever! :mrgreen:
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Ruva » Sun May 25, 2014 4:41 am

Tahlise wrote:Ooo! Gorgeous new dolls. :3

Me and my gf have two April Story boys on the way. Your boy looks fantastic! Makes me more anxious for ours to get here ;)

Ooh! Which ones? I'm excited for you!
Ruva
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Ruva » Sun May 25, 2014 4:51 am

Stormlight wrote:My newest girl, Kana has arrived! :mrgreen:

She's a Dollmore Lusion elf Dahlia. I've been eyeballing her since Dollmore released her, hedging back and forth on whether I want to buy her (given she stands at 90cm and I've already got a 105cm Trinity), but then CheekyLilMonkey posted hers for sale with wigs and outfits and all sorts of goodies, so I just had to snatch her up. Best decision ever! :mrgreen:

She's very pretty. I love those ears! So big! 90cm is a little over half my height (I'm only 152cm tall though) lol! Sewing for that size would be easier I bet. I've recently learned that setting sleeves even for 1/3 size sucks. Also putting a long sleeve shirt on a doll is awful. I thought I was gonna bust the seams. How do you guys deal with that? Other then removing the hands? That would be a hassle having to do it every time.
Ruva
i see dead dolliehs

Postby jemlovecraft » Mon May 26, 2014 6:18 pm

On Saturday, I picked up the body for my Resinsoul Tang!

deviantArt
Flickr
Story blog/Doll blog
At Home: BBB Ariel (Leah) ♠ DZ Hid (Sam) ♠ DZ Mo/AOD (Pen) ♠ RS Fei (Siri) ♠ RS Tang/D-Leaves (Cord) ♠ RS An (Michael)
jemlovecraft
Dolly Pardon

Postby Ruva » Wed May 28, 2014 3:34 am

jemlovecraft wrote:On Saturday, I picked up the body for my Resinsoul Tang!

Nice! How do you like it?
Ruva
i see dead dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'