Go to footer

New Arrivals

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: New Arrivals

Postby LauraJ » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:27 am

In the past two weeks, my collection had grown. Dolls I ordered last year in the late summer and fall decided to come knocking at my door and demand space among the rest of the crew.

To date, I have gotten an ImplDoll Harley in Real Skin (tree boy is named Sapling), a Dollzone Mini Scarecrow Hal on a boy body (named Liam), an Aimerai Sabby from their QT collection (calling him Sebastian), and Aimerai Newt and BunBun, a Dollzone Little Bean (came with the Hal), two Angell-Studio Little Animal Pandas (one painted, one blank) and an Angell-Studio Little Animal Kaiju. Oh, and A ResinSoul Pixiu named Adalynda (Lyndi for short), though she came after Christmas...

Still waiting on the Impldoll Verne to ship...

Laura J. Underwood
Keep the Torches Burning...It makes the scarecrow REAL nervous.
LauraJ
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby DollyKim » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Bad haircut Jem and her sister Kimber from the thrift store!

All my Jems come from the thrift store.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Malibu Skipper, I believe, before her bath. This is what my other Skipper used to look like.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Anderson'sAllPurpose » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:14 pm

I finally caved and bought a Licca. I find most playline Liccas pretty boring, but I found a loose head on ebay I really liked. Then I caved, uh, even further I guess, and bought her a Pure Neemo body. Very pleased with the result - I can definitely see why Licca collectors seem to prefer them to Obitsu bodies. Next up is getting her a pair of articulated hands.

OHC dress on PN S by Anderson's All-Purpose, on Flickr
dollieh pics|old dollieh rants|ALL NEW dollieh rants
OMG, I can't believe I'm almost 11 and still play with Barbie dolls! If anyone find out I'm gonna die!!!1!
- my diary, c. 1991

...How long has that "s" in my signature been missing? - me, 2016
Anderson'sAllPurpose
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Tasuke » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:28 am

Last edited by Tasuke on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 am

Just won this lovely redhead Cami off Ebay and I'm so thrilled to have her. (Sorry about the cellphone photo, but I just switched to W10 and can't figure out how to upload from my camera yet.)

Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby LauraJ » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:45 am

Two, actually.

Bellatrix, a Goodreau ABC. So Cute.

And Fintan Fletcher by Charles' Creature Cabinet finally came. Also Cute.

Currently in Dolly Heaven. :D
Keep the Torches Burning...It makes the scarecrow REAL nervous.
LauraJ
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:30 pm

ImageIMG_2076 by Elizabeth, on Flickr

I finally got my Hujoo Amie! I think she will be keeping this wig. The ears are the ZM fox ears. The wig is from one of my Pullips. She will be a Kitsune, and currently she is Miss Rao.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Wow! everyone has been scooping out some cool dolls lately! Sorry for my lack of noticing....been really hot and trying to sleep the heat off vs stayin up to check in places.

I don't have any new dolls but have been creating stuff with old figures and dolls.

Here is my newest creation Busou Shinki Howling (type dog) She now dons the type werebunny since she is being based into my OC's shoes =^.^=
My doll family:
Aurea Arleigh (my O.C. deity werebunny) Hujoo 12cm bunny!!!!

Kasumi Yashiro (1/6 Chara Dollfie)

Monster High: Custom Catrine Demew, Custom Kitty Cheshire, Custom Catty Noir, Custom MH Warcraft Draenei and Custom MH warcraft Night elf female.(all customs done by myself)
Aurea Arleigh
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Carrillo » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:30 am

My Loki/Hiddleston dolly arrived from modoll although he's awaiting eyes, hair and painting so he looks a bit weird... But! They sent me a free head! Free! I'm not entirely sure if it's meant to be a boy or a girl, kinda looks in between and I was thinking of going girl as all my other BJDs are boys (more or less. Thranduil is pretty enough to be a girl!) so at some point I'll have to get a body. But still, free is always good, right?

Update:

Loki/Tom now has temporary hair (brushed crochet) until I can make a proper wig. He looked terribly ill bald. Also, I did a face up! I was frightened, because it's my second BJD face up, and my first attempt ended up wayyyy too dark. But I think he looks okay-ish. Now I'm just waiting on Iker....

Sorry about my iPhone photography...
:D
I have 20+ BJDs... I was only gonna get one...
Carrillo
i see dead dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'