Go to footer

New Arrivals

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: New Arrivals

Postby FacelessPuppets » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:40 pm

I haven't been good enough at posting here, but here are my newest four. The DF-H Zhi Yan (Haldis), Dollzone Dale (Saga) and DF-A practice head (Marcus) all arrived in January in the same order along with a body for another doll, it was the largest order I've ever made. Just combined everything I could into one month to save on shipping. The Doll Leaves Lilith (Queen Avona) arrived in February, one of her thumbs was broken off in transit so now I'm waiting for a replacement hand to arrive in the mail.
Sorry I didn't post them sooner, but at least Haldis has a faceup now. :)

(Avona actually has way too big jointed hands on because of the thumb thing, I popped them on while I'm waiting for the replacement. Kinda looks like Mickey Mouse.)
FacelessPuppets
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Nella » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:14 am

Congratulations on all the new arrivals, FacelessPuppets!
Nella
the walls have dolliehs

Postby FacelessPuppets » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Nella wrote:Congratulations on all the new arrivals, FacelessPuppets!

Thanks :) I was unsure at first because I was buying so many at such little time, but luckily I ended up loving all of them. A lot of work ahead though, I probably have like eight faceups to do, and I'm not even pro at it. That and the Dale will switch bodies with a Dikadoll Peach eventually, when I've saved up for that one. Excite!
FacelessPuppets
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Jobee » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 pm

what a diverse bunch! :D
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:08 am

I scored an Obitsu Alice head!! Yes, you heard that correctly! Junkyspot found some backstock! And I seem to have bought myself a Volks vinyl head too. And the Azone Saber head and body. Oops! But VINYL!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby WhiteDove01s » Sat May 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Volks Neo-Go body and a ken head with a bad part split (both from Pandor's big destash) arrived today!

Much to my surprise given the usual reported difficulties in matching Volks coloration, the asian Barbie head I had set aside for the Neo-Go body (I plan to make a FF9 Kuja) turned out to be a near perfect match. It's maybe just the slightest bit darker than the body, but not to a point where it looks odd or unnatural. :)

Sorry, no pictures yet (I still need to dig through the Parts Bin and fined a stained or damaged Barbie torso that can donate a neck peg so I can swap that with the Volks peg - it's the fastest way I know of to put a Barbie head on a Volks body)

Experiment for repairing split vinyl heads is now on the to-do list.
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Tasuke » Thu May 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Tue May 26, 2015 8:55 pm

The Luts Tiny Centaurs arrived! I never got a shipping notice so it was a bit of a surprise. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Wed May 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Qrinta wrote:The Luts Tiny Centaurs arrived! I never got a shipping notice so it was a bit of a surprise. XD
Grats! Can't wait to see pictures. :D
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Here's my new Limhwa Sujan who is yet unnamed.

I took a pic of her with Victoria (MNF Shushu) and the proportion differences between them are really interesting.

Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'