Go to footer

New Arrivals

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: New Arrivals

Postby Qrinta » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:08 pm

So I had three dolliehs arrive all at once! I wasn't expecting them til Thursday but they arrived today! ^__^
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Qrinta » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:54 am

Pico Rot arrived this past week! I think after the Holiday craziness I may need to order eyes for everyone. xD

And my Alice's Collections order arrived unexpectedly. Apparently they just got the tracking number from the carrier today and it had already been delivered. >_<

Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Qrinta » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:41 pm

And because The Junky Spot has such super fast shipping. More new friends! ^__^

Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:10 pm

My IpleHouse cat came today! My boy is happy to have his kitty home.

My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:32 pm

These girls actually arrived a while ago, last dolls I've been able to purchase for awhile. :cry:

Finally got a Kaye Wiggs Laryssa. Been dying for this sculpt. Glad I got her in gray skin, it's a really gorgeous color.

And paid off my Dollmore layaway for Lusion Dahlia six months early, so she arrived much sooner than planned, too.

Stormlight

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Dark Angel wrote:My IpleHouse cat came today! My boy is happy to have his kitty home.

Very cute Kitty!

----

Jack's new shell was lugged home safely from the postal office, if anything I'm amused by the difference in normal skin tone that 4 years make. It would take a year or so for him to get his creamy tan again if Helen is anything to go by. :lol:

Love the way the strongman's arms look. Definetly worked out more but not the scary, veiny Hugh Jackman lifting tree in Wolverine variety.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Well, my Dracula made it home.

His faceup chipped on his nose and chin but I'm just glad he made it, especially after almost being delivered to the wrong house in a different state!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby maywong » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:26 am

Dark Angel wrote:Well, my Dracula made it home.

His faceup chipped on his nose and chin but I'm just glad he made it, especially after almost being delivered to the wrong house in a different state!

He is so handsome.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Thanks maywong! I'm smitten ;)
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby Vetinari » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Well the two disparate ends of this hobby are beginning to collide for me. Found a cheap price-is-right 1/4 scale body by a company called Coo Toys? No idea who they are, but well it turned up, my 1/4 scale Hot Toys Stark HS is probably going to get plunked on it as soon as I dig the thing out of it's box. (But that may take a little while given where the box currently is... Anyhow...)

This thing is reminding heavily of the similarly sized Obitsu bodies, only for a fraction of the price and far closer to the western action figure aesthetic. (Hah, indeed by Japanese figure standards I think I could safely call this thing tan-skin and add a surcharge of at least $100 for the colour, but I digress.) Not sure how well the joints will hold up to long-term wear and tear since they feel a little mushy, but overall I'm pretty happy with this thing. I'll post pics when I get around to it - but you know what I'm like, if you're curious google may be your friend here!
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'