Go to footer

The place for the other stuff

Postby Trethowan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:55 pm

5. You wisely decided against bringing a sharp pointy stick on a motorcycle ride.

“You ready to go?”

You ride around town for a while, enjoying the sights.

“This is my favorite park. I usually go jogging here at night. The air is cool and it really helps me clear my head after a long day at school.” Micah ran ahead with a laugh. “Catch me if you can!”

“Over here!” Micah waved for you to find him at the park bench.

You get closer when from the shadows appears a familiar figure. You decide to hang back.

“Hey, I thought I killed you.” Zo laughed, circling closer to your friend.

“I beat you twice already,” Zo said. “And now I’ve gotten a bit of an upgrade, so to speak. There’s no way you can win, now.”

Micah ran as fast as he could, luring Zo away from the more populated trail. You follow quietly behind, reaching for your back pocket. Rats! You left the stake on the nightstand. What will you do now?

“What’s this?” Zo cackled in laughter. “What an idiot! You actually think you’re going to win?! What a laugh!”

You watched Micah catch Zo in some sort of jiu-jitsu hold and you searched frantically for some way to assist him.

“I’ve been training since our last fight,” Micah huffed. “But more importantly, I’m not alone!” Micah shouted at you. “Hurry and stake this guy!”

You shout, “Stake him with what?” You rush Zo and knock him off of Micah but he’s too strong and overpowers the both of you.

“Hurry… get out of here! Go get Ivan, he’ll be able to help.”

“I don’t think we’ve met,” Zo says with a sinister grin. Your prospects don’t look so good.

The End.

Back to the beginning: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11399&p=130234#p130234

Please post any comments at the beginning opening story so they'll all stay in one place. These are hidden so they're not easy to find. Thanks!!
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to The Back Room