Go to footer

The place for the other stuff

Postby Trethowan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:59 pm

6. Ivan’s tricks.

You watch as Ivan sidles up to the first lady he sees but as soon as he meets her eyes he realizes no glamours are necessary; she’s a real vampire!

“This is my territory,” Ivan says. “Leave. Now.”

“So you’re the one who claims this territory? Well, it’s mine now so why don’t you be a good pet and wait here until I’m done. I’m not the sharing sort.”

“That’s not going to happen.”

“Oh, sweetling. It already has.”

You watch the ancient vampire put the wammy on Ivan. The big dope was completely unable to fend off her mental attack. After allowing yourself a facepalm, you try to think of a solution.

Meanwhile, the vampire woman says to Foster, “A fairy? Oh my, how cute! You’re so adorable. I so love fairies. I haven’t seen one of your kind in decades. Are you one of Hazel’s or are you from elsewhere? What a treat you’ll be!”

“I’m nobody’s treat! Undo what you did to my friend!”

“Oh, what adorable little threats. You’re the perfect hors d’oeuvres to start my evening of mayhem.”

The vampire hasn’t noticed you yet so you grab a beer and pretend to mingle, edging your way towards Jim.

You tell him what you saw and he rolled his eyes. “Ivan’s here? You’ve got to be kidding me. Buzz off, will ya?” You plead with Jim to listen to reason. He glances back to see the vampire lady drop a drained Foster onto the floor and his eyes bug wide. “Why’s Ivan just standing there? You’re not kidding! We’re in trouble. We need to break his trance, but how?”
You run to Foster’s side. He’s still alive, but barely. You convince Foster to shrink Ivan. It’ll make him so mad he’ll just HAVE to snap out of it!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11397

The only thing you can think of is to call campus police. If they break up the party there’ll be nobody to eat. You can deal with Ivan and the other vampire later.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11398

or go back to the beginning:

Back to the beginning: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11399&p=130234#p130234

Please post any comments at the beginning opening story so they'll all stay in one place. These are hidden so they're not easy to find. Thanks!!
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to The Back Room